Noah's Army

Started by Dire Ear, March 28, 2021, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

The whole thing seems strange and the PII just adds to it.  I can't imagine what the conspiracy is though - if it was informant related surely a grown man didn't just randomly attack/kill a young fella in broad day light for no reason.  Also, are informants completely immune from prosecution?  Surely there are processes in place to deal with informants who do serious crimes.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

markl121

My assumption this whole time was that loyalists or their kids had chased/killed Noah and put him in the storm drain. However the other day (on twitter obv) I had a loyalist tell me that they're looking at it being someone from one of the local hostels that did it and that the family are even suspecting this. Never heard anything about this other than from this one twitter account and a few of their followers so it's obviously not reliable. A very strange case all in all though.

marty34

Needs a full public inquiry that's for sure.

There are a lot of unanswered questions.

God love Noah's mother.

Kidder81

Quote from: markl121 on July 29, 2022, 03:25:59 PM
My assumption this whole time was that loyalists or their kids had chased/killed Noah and put him in the storm drain. However the other day (on twitter obv) I had a loyalist tell me that they're looking at it being someone from one of the local hostels that did it and that the family are even suspecting this. Never heard anything about this other than from this one twitter account and a few of their followers so it's obviously not reliable. A very strange case all in all though.

It's been in the public domain for a while I think that a homeless person was seen attacking him at some stage, so that hit isn't new. I think some are creaming themselves hoping it's a loyalist though

rrhf

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 29, 2022, 03:24:09 PM
The whole thing seems strange and the PII just adds to it.  I can't imagine what the conspiracy is though - if it was informant related surely a grown man didn't just randomly attack/kill a young fella in broad day light for no reason.  Also, are informants completely immune from prosecution?  Surely there are processes in place to deal with informants who do serious crimes.
you cant be too sure in this part of the world. 

smort

If it was a homeless person then wth is the PII angle

I just don't get it

markl121

Quote from: smort on July 29, 2022, 04:31:36 PM
If it was a homeless person then wth is the PII angle

I just don't get it
This is what I was thinking. Its all so weird

Orior

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 29, 2022, 01:55:36 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 29, 2022, 01:50:55 PM
If Gerry Kelly is highlighting it it's unlikely to be republicans.

The poor mother needs closure.

I'm still struggling with why we still have to use informants and if we are why are they being protected when they have been involved in a murder? So it begs the question why would the PSNI put themselves through this as it will be uncovered

Did you watch Starsky & Hutch (aka Car keys & Clutch)? They had Huggy Bear.

Informants have been used by the authoritys for a very long time, and I don't see it stopping soon. We all know that the UDA and UVF are very active with drug dealing etc etc and are prone to shooting each other. So I guess the police want to find out what is happening in the loyalist communities.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

balladmaker

Quote from: Kidder81 on July 29, 2022, 02:52:43 PM
Would the coroner not have picked up on any foul play when the autopsy was done ?

Good point.  Surely if foul play was suspected, then the post-mortem would have confirmed that.  The young lad was found naked in a storm drain, I'd be pretty certain he did not go there on his own, or as someone said earlier, his body was placed there.  Public Enquiry needed, it is beyond weird at this stage.  God help the poor mother, horrific.

trileacman

Quote from: balladmaker on July 29, 2022, 09:36:02 PM
Would the coroner not have picked up on any foul play when the autopsy was done ?

Good point.  Surely if foul play was suspected, then the post-mortem would have confirmed that.  The young lad was found naked in a storm drain, I'd be pretty certain he did not go there on his own, or as someone said earlier, his body was placed there.  Public Enquiry needed, it is beyond weird at this stage.  God help the poor mother, horrific.

Was he not seen by members of the public cycling naked through the streets? Or is that incorrect?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

seafoid

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 29, 2022, 01:58:35 PM
I would imagine in most countries you have informants. It wouldn't be specific to ours.

The worst thing is I don't know if this will be uncovered.
Policing in the north  is "special".
Someone is obviously more important than the child's poor mother.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

nrico2006

Quote from: trileacman on July 29, 2022, 09:51:48 PM

Was he not seen by members of the public cycling naked through the streets? Or is that incorrect?

Is this not true? As for him being attacked etc., did his post-mortem reveal injuries?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Kidder81

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 30, 2022, 11:14:58 AM
Quote from: trileacman on July 29, 2022, 09:51:48 PM

Is this not true? As for him being attacked etc., did his post-mortem reveal injuries?

I think the coroner said "no obvious signs of foul play".

Will it ever end

Having had occasion to be on Northwood Drive over the last year I just cannot fathom how that child cycled down there naked without hundreds of sightings in the early part of a summer evening.

There must be close to 300 houses on the Drive all leading to an end cul-de-sac where he'd have had to force his way past the side of a house to gain access to that storm drain.

Dozens of kids / parents etc out in the street with the weather - there's nothing about it makes sense.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Will it ever end on July 31, 2022, 02:27:33 PM
Having had occasion to be on Northwood Drive over the last year I just cannot fathom how that child cycled down there naked without hundreds of sightings in the early part of a summer evening.

There must be close to 300 houses on the Drive all leading to an end cul-de-sac where he'd have had to force his way past the side of a house to gain access to that storm drain.

Dozens of kids / parents etc out in the street with the weather - there's nothing about it makes sense.

As bizarre as it is, I'm struggling to know why the coroner (who's roles is pasted below) would risk giving a decision like he did at the time.

"coroners are independent judicial officers who investigate deaths reported to them. They will make whatever inquiries are necessary to find out the cause of death, this includes ordering a post-mortem examination, obtaining witness statements and medical records, or holding an inquest"

The police have form in hiding the murders of informants in the past, I just can't fathom why they would do it now.

Also as you say if hundreds of people seen him, have they been also silenced?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea