China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last Man

The debate always descends to this. Back to our trenches self righteously none the wiser. 🥱

imtommygunn

It is pointless.

Lockdowns were stupid, vaccines are dubious - no they're not.

Repeat ad infinitum.

Anybody who has a view 3 years in is not going to change it now and it has descended well below debate.

AustinPowers

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 17, 2022, 12:16:34 AM
If you were not part of the cohort who did not get vaccinated, you were treated socially like a Jew in 1930's Germany. The world around you were doing the same old things, but the non-compliant were discreetly exorcised from society. Every moment became an awkward moment or a non event - going to the Cinema, going to wakes, going to the Pub. 

Anyone who took the Jab were oblivious in the main to this. The Jab became a badge of honour and people talked of the freedom they felt and seen it as patriotic.

Ireland lost the run of itself, but at least we did not get the complete Bullshit people had to endure in Austria, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. F**k me, they ran some sh1tshow.

So many governments in the world had their heads in the Trough of mass hysteria, that none of them could come back now and say it was all a mistake. Most are letting it fade away and not really doing any analysis of it anymore.

They know the figures were greatly exaggerated. Extra Nurses and Doctors that were asked to return to fight the fight, were told to go back later on the next flight.

Climate change, the War on Ukraine, The imminent recession, the LGBT+ stuff have all taken the limelight away from the Big Scam. What ever RTE department Geroge Lee has moved to will be a good indicator of where the next narrative will go.

Anyway that part is all in the past for the moment. The unvaccinated have become a confused entity to the righteous. Things have become sporadic in relation to vaccination. Less and less are getting the Jab or the booster. Some because they realise it's not really worth a shite. Some because they don't fear Covid anymore. Some because they don't have the time. Some because they have heard whispers. Some because they realise they were taken for a ride.

With such sporadic jabs you'd wonder how does herd immunity from the vaccine work these days?

100% agree with everything you just said .

marty34

I'd say this inflation/recession is as bad for businesses as Covid was.

JoG2

I'm not getting into any chat with folk on here re Covid but it's staggering what people will believe. I spoke with a husband and wife for Co Derry recently who urged me to do my research into QAnon. I initially thought they were taking the hand. Mind blowing. Cannot be healthy down in that rabbit hole 24/7

TabClear

Quote from: JoG2 on August 17, 2022, 12:46:39 PM
I'm not getting into any chat with folk on here re Covid but it's staggering what people will believe. I spoke with a husband and wife for Co Derry recently who urged me to do my research into QAnon. I initially thought they were taking the hand. Mind blowing. Cannot be healthy down in that rabbit hole 24/7

I had to go and google "Finland doesnt exist" from the chart above....... Jesus wept! ::)

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/finland/articles/does-finland-exist-many-dont-think-so/

trailer

If you were not part of the cohort who did not get vaccinated, you were treated socially like a Jew in 1930's Germany. The world around you were doing the same old things, but the non-compliant were discreetly exorcised from society. Every moment became an awkward moment or a non event - going to the Cinema, going to wakes, going to the Pub. 

Anyone who took the Jab were oblivious in the main to this. The Jab became a badge of honour and people talked of the freedom they felt and seen it as patriotic.

Ireland lost the run of itself, but at least we did not get the complete Bullshit people had to endure in Austria, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. F**k me, they ran some sh1tshow.

So many governments in the world had their heads in the Trough of mass hysteria, that none of them could come back now and say it was all a mistake. Most are letting it fade away and not really doing any analysis of it anymore.

They know the figures were greatly exaggerated. Extra Nurses and Doctors that were asked to return to fight the fight, were told to go back later on the next flight.

Climate change, the War on Ukraine, The imminent recession, the LGBT+ stuff have all taken the limelight away from the Big Scam. What ever RTE department Geroge Lee has moved to will be a good indicator of where the next narrative will go.

Anyway that part is all in the past for the moment. The unvaccinated have become a confused entity to the righteous. Things have become sporadic in relation to vaccination. Less and less are getting the Jab or the booster. Some because they realise it's not really worth a shite. Some because they don't fear Covid anymore. Some because they don't have the time. Some because they have heard whispers. Some because they realise they were taken for a ride.

With such sporadic jabs you'd wonder how does herd immunity from the vaccine work these days?

Funny but not funny ha ha, funny weird.

imtommygunn

Captain Obvious

If you were not part of the cohort who did not get vaccinated, you were treated socially like a Jew in 1930's Germany.

I presume this is a piss take? If not lay down in darkened room.

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

From the Bunker

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 17, 2022, 03:28:58 PM
If you were not part of the cohort who did not get vaccinated, you were treated socially like a Jew in 1930's Germany.

You don't think so? My wife was refused entry to an after burial reception in a Hotel for her cousin who died in her mid 40. We we put under huge pressure for my mother in laws 80th birthday which my wife arranged. I walked by pubs/restaurants/cafes for months. Cinema's did not exist for myself or my children. Sport Ireland threatened and denied my kids from playing competitive Basketball games. No foreign holidays. We could stay in a Hotel, but not eat breakfast there. We could drink at a wedding in the main hall, but not in the public bar or foyer. Every public movement required thought.

Keyser soze

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 17, 2022, 04:40:52 PM

You don't think so? My wife was refused entry to an after burial reception in a Hotel for her cousin who died in her mid 40. We we put under huge pressure for my mother in laws 80th birthday which my wife arranged. I walked by pubs/restaurants/cafes for months. Cinema's did not exist for myself or my children. Sport Ireland threatened and denied my kids from playing competitive Basketball games. No foreign holidays. We could stay in a Hotel, but not eat breakfast there. We could drink at a wedding in the main hall, but not in the public bar or foyer. Every public movement required thought.

Well that's a relief, for a moment there I thought you'd been rounded up and shipped off to a concentration camp.

Captain Obvious

Take a tour of Auschwitz some day to see how stupid of comparison that is and downright insulting to Jewish that suffered.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 17, 2022, 05:05:56 PM

Take a tour of Auschwitz some day to see how stupid of comparison that is and downright insulting to Jewish that suffered.

Auschwitz was built in 1940!