Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Rossfan

I presume they give it all to the poor ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Windmill abu

Never underestimate the power of complaining

Tubberman

Quote from: Snapchap on June 17, 2022, 10:15:56 PM
Quote from: trileacman on June 17, 2022, 10:42:41 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 17, 2022, 10:12:23 AM
Quote from: marty34 on June 17, 2022, 10:04:27 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on June 17, 2022, 08:47:45 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 16, 2022, 07:13:55 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on June 16, 2022, 02:35:43 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 16, 2022, 01:26:21 PM
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-feins-pearse-doherty-abused-and-mistreated-a-garda-varadkar-tells-dail-41759711.html?utm_source=xtremepush&utm_medium=web_push&utm_campaign=Sinn+F%C3%A9in%E2%80%99s+Pearse+Doherty+%E2%80%98abused+and+mistreated%E2%80%99+a+garda%2C+Varadkar+tells+D%C3%A1il+%28xtremepush+%2364465231%29&utm_term=notification+%231145194624_3254967884&utm_content=A

OUch, that hurt. Bad when Varadkar making you look a tool

nowhere in that does Varadkar make him look like a tool

Absolutely does. The 1000 pound dinners lol. Class

Absolutely does not. The fact that he talks about vagabonds that live in a caravan says everything about him tho

Fear seems to be a big FG man.

Key issue here is the current government is doing nothing about the current cost of living crisis.  They will sit on their hands until the next budget 4 or 5 months away and put their fingers in their ears until such time.

Playing into the opposition hands.

Varadkar created more publicity for SF by his childidh outburst. He needs a course in PR asap.

There's a certain level of either wilful ignorance or stupidity involved there. This was the tactics they used previously and it backfired on them. People got sick of the obvious attempts to twist anything going on into a stick to beat SF with. Same happened up here with SDLP imo. SF have enough f**k ups and genuine issues  that could be easily attacked as and when they happen without manufacturing ones. It's too forced and transparent and voters got turned off by it.

So Varadker's criminal issues are fair game but Doherty's aren't?

So a drunken misdemeanor on a night out when Doherty was a youth is of more concern and significance to the public than the incoming taoiseach being actively under criminal investigation for misconduct in public office while he was in his last stint as Taoiseach?

F**k me. Some of you SF bathers really need to take a tep back and pick your battles a bit better.

Add up all those SFers though, they're some rabble
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Applesisapples

Quote from: trailer on June 18, 2022, 06:23:24 PM
What do SF do with all the money?
Why don't you become a member and ask them? I'd guess a lot is spent on paying activists councillors etc... I don't know and I am no more bothered about how they spend the money than I am about FF, FG or the SDLP. But before you cast your nod and a wink accusations why don't you investigate and call them out on the facts?

tonto1888

Quote from: Applesisapples on June 22, 2022, 11:51:01 AM
Why don't you become a member and ask them? I'd guess a lot is spent on paying activists councillors etc... I don't know and I am no more bothered about how they spend the money than I am about FF, FG or the SDLP. But before you cast your nod and a wink accusations why don't you investigate and call them out on the facts?

its easier to make nod and a wink accusations though

trailer

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 22, 2022, 12:44:38 PM

I haven't made any accusations. I have asked a simple question. SF are the richest political party in Ireland. They raise million in America that cannot be spent in Ireland. They got a huge donation in GB that they filtered through their UK party rather than their Irish party. If we are to believe what we are told their MLAs, TDs etc only take an average industrial wage although this has been provided to be wrong on some occasions.  I think these are genuine questions. SF apologists on here are the ones who make it out like they are hiding something.

trueblue1234

Quote from: trailer on June 22, 2022, 12:57:35 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on June 22, 2022, 12:44:38 PM

I haven't made any accusations. I have asked a simple question. SF are the richest political party in Ireland. They raise million in America that cannot be spent in Ireland. They got a huge donation in GB that they filtered through their UK party rather than their Irish party. If we are to believe what we are told their MLAs, TDs etc only take an average industrial wage although this has been provided to be wrong on some occasions.  I think these are genuine questions. SF apologists on here are the ones who make it out like they are hiding something.

Do you want people to guess? My money is on stationary. Bet all the SF politicians have a room at home full of biros and sticky notes.

Or you could find out and tell us if there's an issue and then we'd have something to discuss instead of getting annoyed cause no one is jumping to your tune.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Biggest landlord party in the North, not sure about the south. Very few dont have a second home in Donegal, hard on an industrial wage

marty34

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 22, 2022, 04:14:43 PM
Biggest landlord party in the North, not sure about the south. Very few dont have a second home in Donegal, hard on an industrial wage

Interesting.

Do you have a report/stats for that?

I'd say a good few established mlas have property somewhere, apart feom their own dwelling.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: marty34 on June 22, 2022, 04:45:40 PM

Interesting.

I'd say a good few established mlas have property somewhere, apart feom their own dwelling.

naw not to the same extent as SF, not a chance. You would know as a SF supporter yourself

marty34

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 22, 2022, 05:45:22 PM
Quote from: marty34 on June 22, 2022, 04:45:40 PM

Interesting.

naw not to the same extent as SF, not a chance. You would know as a SF supporter yourself

How would I know...if you don't know?

Wildweasel74

If they on a industrial wage how can they afford 2 houses? Many person I know, on alot more money an Industrial wage are hard pressed running one.

Snapchap

And of course you'll have no problem providing the evidence/statistics to verify both those claims?