The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 19, 2022, 02:31:30 PM
Think milner and minamino might get kept, if milner would accept a deal on lower wages id be more than happy he stayed around. actually feel sorry for Ox as hes well out of favour   his depth now. Mustve been words spoke

Big Divock the ledge, could there be one last input afore he goes 😎

Fixed that ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

blewuporstuffed

Think milner and minamino might get kept, if milner would accept a deal on lower wages id be more than happy he stayed around. actually feel sorry for Ox as hes well out of favour now. Mustve been words spoke

No better man.
News filters around a tense Anfeild that Coutinho has put Villa 2-1 up in the 87th minute. A stubborn Wolves are standing firm , holding liverpool 0-0.
Divock comes off the bench for Liverpool in time for a late liverpool corner.........

Its the hope that kills you
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 19, 2022, 02:48:05 PM
Think milner and minamino might get kept, if milner would accept a deal on lower wages id be more than happy he stayed around. actually feel sorry for Ox as hes well out of favour now. Mustve been words spoke

No better man.
News filters around a tense Anfeild that Coutinho has put Villa 2-1 up in the 87th minute. A stubborn Wolves are standing firm , holding liverpool 0-0.
Divock comes off the bench for Liverpool in time for a late liverpool corner.........

It is indeed 😃 i give them a 10% if snatching a draw or is thst too optimistic?!

MR2 - possibly but again feel sorry for him as he was motorin well before his injury few yrs back. And i would still put him ahead of Jones for more game time than hes got since xmas. But hey ho if hes shipped on hopefully a midfield upgrade in the summer

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 19, 2022, 03:42:52 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 19, 2022, 02:48:05 PM

No better man.

It is indeed 😃 i give them a 10% if snatching a draw or is thst too optimistic?!

MR2 - possibly but again feel sorry for him as he was motorin well before his injury few yrs back. And i would still put him ahead of Jones for more game time than hes got since xmas. But hey ho if hes shipped on hopefully a midfield upgrade in the summer

No end product for his pace and as you say the injuries will take its toll an dhow do you get on that team? Will Bobby still be there next year?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Id be happy enough keepin them all tbh bobby more backup than starter but still a good option. See how Elliott and Carvalho work out if the latter gets confirmed, theres talk he could be a forward rather than mid, and then deffo a good strong young midfielder as the main guys are gettin on a bit

gawa316

Hound

Milner's done. Need to get Diaz into the number 7 jersey!

gawa316

Quote from: Hound on May 19, 2022, 10:00:55 PM
Milner's done. Need to get Diaz into the number 7 jersey!

Not sure how you work out that he's done...his recent performances against Newcastle and Southampton highlight what he can bring to the squad and that's not even talking about his leadership role within the squad

trileacman

He was cat in the cup final v Chelsea and he's not going to be any better at 37. Most important I think is that we need a replacement for 2019-2020 Bobby. Mane and Jota have surpassed expectations at 9 but there has scarcely been a better attack in football than Mane, Bobby, Salah at it's peak. To win a league we need that silky baller pulling the strings at 9. Have a bad feeling about Jota long term too, looks criminally lazy at times in the front press. A few goals have papered over poor performances since easter.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 20, 2022, 06:31:13 PM
Liverpool will win the league.

As much as I would love to think so it won't happen. City will be 2-3 up before the first half is over and will put us out of our misery. It's mad to even be in the conversation on the last day of the season given how many games they have played. All I hope is that we have the strongest squad for the Madrid game as if we win 3 out of 4 games that will be an amazing year

From the Bunker

Look-Up!

City will dominate possession and their shots at goal will be well into the double figures, that is a given.
Will take something extraordinary for them to drop points on their part and Villa goalkeeper would have to have the game of his life to boot. But in sport stranger things have happened.

Aaron Boone

Villa are a professional outfit so expect a good contest at the Etihad.  Ten years ago, QPR were lowly in the table and gave it their all when away to City.

And be prepared for Wolves to go 1-0 up at Anfield, then the requisite injury-time comeback. 

Milltown Row2