Previous topic - Next topic

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Targetman on November 12, 2018, 06:18:26 PM
Is Dawson's appointment at Kilcoo confirmed? or is this speculation

Hope tae f**k its speculation!
i usse an speelchekor

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: supersub on November 12, 2018, 11:31:09 PM
Are we suddenly in the English Premier League?

Eh?

Sure Burren have been working the transfer windows for decades now.
i usse an speelchekor

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: champion1981 on November 13, 2018, 07:54:10 AM
supersub ,the way some players carry themselves  now you would think we were in the bpl! but instead of jim and frank going into kilcoo and in their first season they dont win the sfc do kilcoo let them go ???? think thats y these men says its a 4 year process!!!

I smell BS.

I don't think they could be taken seriously if they announce it is a 4 year process to turn the team that has won 6 of the last 7 championships and lost the last one in the final with half a dozen injuries into a team that wins it again?

So now I doubt the whole story.
i usse an speelchekor

downjim

I was very impressed with Carryduff on Sunday and if they can keep  them boys through it won't be long to they are in the top tier.  Kilcoo looking a big name to bounce back.

champion1981

raidogaagaa ,😂😓😥, when i counted the players @start of game yous had 15 just like burren! stop making excuses!!

champion1981

downjim,would dawson be a big name for the magpies? is paddy staying with yous?

Smurfy123

Welcome to Down football Martin McHugh

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: champion1981 on November 13, 2018, 12:49:40 PM
raidogaagaa ,😂😓😥, when i counted the players @start of game yous had 15 just like burren! stop making excuses!!

The point is, if those players are available, do you think it'd take 4 years to turn the squad into championship winners?
i usse an speelchekor

champion1981

time will tell gaagaa, but mayobridge prob thought the same after 09 ,in my opinion the bridge were a better team than this current kilcoo team and they havnt won it since 08,though i would love to have seen these 2 great teams play against eachother in their prime, 😊

Smurfy123

Jody Gormley the new Manager of Loughinisland? Big move

Cuan12

Any one on here explain why two east down teams have to play the u 21 championship final in hill town, surely there is a pitch available in east down, utter nonsense , no regard for supporters of bryansford and carryduff

Smurfy123

I would say other pitches are closed for the year

Lloyd p

Great appointment from loughinisland last night they have real potential to go well this year.Any other legitimate management posts confirmed other than the BS posted on here previously?

banker

Quote from: Lloyd p on November 14, 2018, 11:59:26 AM
Great appointment from loughinisland last night they have real potential to go well this year.Any other legitimate management posts confirmed other than the BS posted on here previously?

The bridge announced their management team on twitter last night. Fergal Reel and Colin Laverty.

Smurfy123

Silverbridge duo Fergal Reel and Colin Laverty. Reel done a decent job with a star studded Pats team in Louth but his last 2 jobs in Monaghan ended very badly. Clontiberet was a disaster for him. CPN were close to appointing him last year but went for Niall McAleenan instead. Oldschool management style but that can be a good thing. Any word Frank Dawson is close to putting paper to Kilcoo?