Bets for the Weekend

Started by theticklemister, February 08, 2012, 12:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Relegation odds for Div 1,2 but not Div 3 are the leagues getting reshaped next year or what?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Syferus

Quote from: Blowitupref on March 08, 2012, 12:13:10 AM
Relegation odds for Div 1,2 but not Div 3 are the leagues getting reshaped next year or what?

the only change like that that'd make sense would be 1 and 2 becoming 1A and 1b again, which was the recommendation late last year before they came to a retarded compromise of semi-finals in a seven team top division. I hope they follow through this off-season though, it'd really liven up the league.

theticklemister

well lads.................whats the bankers this weekend???????

harlechman

Weford (-2) 11/10 away to Offaly. Wexford racking up some big scores so far, Offaly not going too well and might not play their under 21 starters with a Leinster semi-final coming up Wednesday week.

Smaller bets on Armagh (+6), Laois (+4), Fermanagh (-3).

randomtask

two certain results  for the weekend are Tyrone and Kildare. Tyrone are the form team in ireland at the minute. Derry have an appalling injury list coupled with the fact kildare had a fantastic victory last weekend. These two should be part of any accumulator   

RealSpiritof98

Kilkenny -6, id put the house on it.

stibhan

Mayo done me out of 300 quid today by getting bate by the Downmen... sneaky. Still, made 25 (sterling) on Tyrone, Cork and Kerry to beat their respective spreads. Teams are coming into championship shape now and I fancy the big teams to win well these days; in retrospect should have put Dublin on that as well.

randomtask

Quote from: randomtask on March 10, 2012, 03:01:57 PM
two certain results  for the weekend are Tyrone and Kildare. Tyrone are the form team in ireland at the minute. Derry have an appalling injury list coupled with the fact kildare had a fantastic victory last weekend. These two should be part of any accumulator

Hope everyone took my advice. Both teams beat the spread

haze

Meath let me down for 240 for a tenner accum

With them I had Cork -3, Dublin -5, Roscommon and Antrim who were all comfortable..

theticklemister

No luck again today! Damn ye the Offaly hurlers!! Waiting on them for 5/1 acc and were coasting according to RTE Aertel until closing stages. Mind ye Aertel is terrible at updating scores so maybe it was closer than throughout the game than ye think!!

rodney trotter

The four league finals this weekend.. Who will come out on top?

I fancy Cork to pip Mayo, Tyrone to beat kildare, Lonford as underdogs to beat Wexford and Fermanagh to edge past Wicklow. Nothing really in it between all of the teams so i'd expect them all to be close games.

Keane

Here's my thoughts on this week's football betting if anyone's interested:

http://www.livegaelic.com/the-proper-punter/28th-29th-july-gaa-betting/