Is the whole show couped?

Started by The Iceman, February 27, 2014, 01:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: The Iceman on February 27, 2014, 01:06:38 AM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/15/the-complete-glossary-of-facebook-s-51-gender-options.html

51 Gender options on facebook. 51.. Which one are you?

Lads where is it all going?

Meh.. Couldnt care less what people want to call themselves.

but what does 'couped' mean?

QuoteCouped 

This site:

(kŌpt)
a.   1.   (Her.) Cut off smoothly, as distinguished from erased; - used especially for the head or limb of an animal. See Erased
(from thefreedictionary.com)
Hasta la victoria siempre

Eamonnca1

deiseach

A company whose income is dependent upon advertising has introduced a policy that gives it more information about its audience. Now what was the question again?

The Iceman

I don't believe for a second that you were aware there even was 51 genders of the human race....

The fact that Facebook offer it surely would indicate that there are at least 51 different genders people identify with. I think that's shocking.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Hardy

What difference does it make? To anything?

Puckoon

Quote from: The Iceman on February 27, 2014, 04:09:50 PM
I don't believe for a second that you were aware there even was 51 genders of the human race....

The fact that Facebook offer it surely would indicate that there are at least 51 different genders people identify with. I think that's shocking.

Not as shocking as not finding the one you would identify with out of 51, right?

The Iceman

Quote from: Puckoon on February 27, 2014, 04:18:21 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on February 27, 2014, 04:09:50 PM

Not as shocking as not finding the one you would identify with out of 51, right?
I came close on a few of them

theskull1

Quote from: Hardy on February 27, 2014, 04:12:18 PM

The bible would get very complicated
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

imtommygunn

Just wait till cold tea sees this - he'll go into meltdown!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: theskull1 on February 27, 2014, 04:54:14 PM

The bible would get very complicated

Have you ever read the bible, it isn't exactly the best laid out fairy tales.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

AZOffaly

mghu, we get it. You're an atheist. Well done. Do you have to keep telling us over and over again?

Maguire01

The Iceman

Quote from: Maguire01 on February 27, 2014, 05:48:05 PM
Absolutely nothing.
Then why do facebook have it as an option? What difference does any thread started mean to anything?

The whole show is couped.

easytiger95

Inuits have 50 words for snow - but it's still cold, tricky to walk on and good for making snow men. There might be 51 genders but we all still bleed red, think we're right when we're wrong and have the capacity to surprise ourselves when we least thought we could. Here's to humans, the virus with shoes (copy right the late lamented Bill Hicks)