Started by IolarCoisCuain, February 07, 2017, 08:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Tubberman

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Cunny Funt

Kerry 1-7 Mayo 0-6 half time. Kerry should be out of sight but Mayo are hanging in there.

maigheo

Mayo beaten all over the field.Only Andy Moran winning his battle.Could be a long 2ind half for Mayo.

Cunny Funt

10 minutes into the 2nd half Mayo much improved and the game is there to be won if they want it. 1-8 to 0-9.

maigheo

Good win in the end and good to get 2 points in the bag

macdanger2

Didn't watch it but great to get 2 points. Any reports?

highorlow

Thanks tubberman, I got the best half. Nice win for us. Another win and a draw will do us for this shadow boxing competition.

All we learned from that is that Hughes is the worst ref in the country, made a haims of the match.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Main Street

No wonder Kerry lost,
according to RTE, Kerry also had a team  in Croke PK hanging on for dear life against the Dubs.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Main Street on February 11, 2017, 08:59:30 PM
No wonder Kerry lost,
according to RTE, Kerry also had a team  in Croke PK hanging on for dear life against the Dubs.

Most of that Donnybrook crowd are on the piss after the Rugby win today.

moysider

A pleasant surprise. A massive win against the head away from home.

For most of the first half we looked like we were going to get killed, and we might have been if Kerry were not knocked off their stride by injuries. The response in the second half was very heartening however.
I think tonight showed that we cannot afford the luxury of keeping Andy Moran as an impact sub. I'm struggling to remember any Mayo full-forward playing as well as he did tonight. He's well fit for a full game as well. Start him every time I would. If he had not started tonight we would not have won, simple as.
If Parsons got the straight red, like I think he did, we are going to be scraping for midfielder for the next game. However I thought Nally did well when he came on. Vaughan however seems to have lost a yard of pace and is struggling.
Eoin O Donoghue looked interested and aggressive when he came on too.
Anyway, good 2 points to get.

Avondhu star

Good win for Mayo. Kerry looked strong last week against Donegal but to allow Mayo back into the game tonight will raise a few eyebrows. Clarke pulled off a few good saves again which will raise the question of what was all that shite about goalkeepers that went on last year
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you