Graiguecullen
Portarlington
O'Dempseys
Ballylinan
Stradbally
Killeen
Kilcruise
Crettyard Gaels
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

portlaoisekid

Graigue vs Heath - Graiguecullen by 3+
Josephs  v Ballylinan -Draw

Portarlington vs Ballyroan  - Port by 2+
O Dempsey vs Portlaoise- Portlaoise win, first match wasn't good enough but it will have brought them on and flying it in training since.

Killeen vs Mountmellick - AK by 6+
Crettyard vs Clonaslee - Crettyard by 4

Kilcruise vs Kileshin- Kilcruise by 1

Unlaoised

Quote from: portlaoisekid on August 09, 2017, 04:44:50 PM

O Dempsey vs Portlaoise- Portlaoise win, first match wasn't good enough but it will have brought them on and flying it in training since.

Ballyfin v Stradbally?
LAOIS ABÚ

Downtheroad

Quote from: Unlaoised on August 11, 2017, 03:46:07 PM
Quote from: portlaoisekid on August 09, 2017, 04:44:50 PM

Ballyfin v Stradbally?
One would imagine that Stradbally will win but saw them against The Heath and they were very poor. A repeat of that and they could be in trouble.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Good win for Graiguecullen tonight with a great second half comeback against The Heath finishing on a scoreline of  ---  Graiguecullen 0-10:   The Heath 0-8

Graiguecullen turn on the style in second half to see off The Heath
http://www.laoistoday.ie/2017/08/11/graiguecullen-turn-style-second-half-see-off-heath/

town1980

What an enjoyable game last night,graigcullen  started off poor but just looked leggy and brought no intensity the heath on the other hand just played defensively counter attacked to better effect game was poor with one team dominating,what unfolded after half time and whatever p clancy said to them lads omg they came out like demons some of the football along with there switchs was a joy to watch they rattled off 8 scores and missed two goal chances and there fitness levels look to be very good i was just totally impressed with there attitude,i felt sorry for the heath they had chances near the end to draw the game but i didnt think they deserved it,they are missing players if they had them they would be such a strong side,but all the plaudits go to graigue well done

TheGiantSquid

The Heath typically cant put back to back performances in championship. I am delighted they lost as all they did was filter men back (which every team does) but they then didnt break out when in possession. They had so much of the ball around the 45 and D area but not one forward was able to stand up or do something different. Any big team will lick their lips are getting the Heath the next round. To blow a 5 point lead while playing defensive is utterly inexcusable & I am sick of the same failings for this crop. RANT OVER

SCFC

Quote from: town1980 on August 12, 2017, 11:16:01 AM
What an enjoyable game last night
The first half last night would have put the worst insomniac to sleep!

town1980

but did you enjoy the change in the second half only my opinion but there was a complete transformation from one team,but i agree heath looked no threat they could not contain the pace and workrate of graigue

Don Draper

Good to see Kevin Fitz get another 10 minutes tonight to bring Portlaoise home.

town1980

Strad v Ballyfin well I'm delighted to see ballyfin win equally because I'm a portlaoise man and the great stradbally once again fight relation with probably mountmelick gaels kilcruise and clonaslee gaels where the vicarstown lads would love to relegate them
Ballylinan full value you for there win joes were poor
Portlaoise lads we're awesome and won't be stoped doesn't matter who's over us we're too strong on on our day

High Fielder

Very impressed with Ballyfin's younger lads yesterday - Connolly and Tyrell in particular. They played with no fear and got their reward. Stradbally looked awful. Defending in particular just shocking.

Ballylinan are bound to be happy with a win over the neighbours and I thought Cathal Dunne was good for them. Give them a year or two and they could be a force. Small bit early for them this year although aside from Portlaoise they have nobody to worry about. I can't understand Brian Daly moving to Josephs when they were that under strength. His old club are now in a relegation battle in Intermediate and it's hard to work out what he has achieved by causing so much fuss.

Portlaoise playing like last night are lovely to watch. The passing, the movement and class is worth the entrance fee. Some obvious failings (no natural ball winning midfielder and backs not great) but overall far too strong for Laois I would have thought

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Today's Results

Portarlington 2-23
Ballyroan-Abbey 0-10

Killeshin 2-15
Arles-Kilcruise 1-16

Arles-Killeen 2-17
Mountmellick Gaels 2-11

Crettyard Gaels 1-12
Clonaslee Gaels 1-9

Laois Shopping Centre Senior Football Championship Round 3

The Heath v Killeshin
O'Dempsey's v Crettyard Gaels
St Joseph's v Ballyfin Gaels
Ballyroan-Abbey v Arles-Killeen

Laois Shopping Centre Senior Football Championship Relegation Semi-Finals

Clonaslee-St Manman's Gaels v Mountmellick Gaels
Stradbally v Arles-Kilcruise

Laois fan

Quote from: BallyroanAbu on August 04, 2017, 06:06:52 PM
I don't think Ballyroan will fear Port the same way we fear Kileen.
Maybe ye should have 

BallyroanAbu

Maybe we should have, well done Port.