Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on November 08, 2018, 04:37:21 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 04:32:55 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on November 08, 2018, 04:09:08 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
Absolutely not

CL stepped in front of a reporter and if you relied on the MSM for your information you'd have thought he'd be up for GBH for that encounter

Again, in the real world there is no equivalence.

Tats where we disagree

In my opinion if a Fox or Breitbart reporter did that in an Obama press conference there'd be holy blue murder
There wouldn't because Obama wouldn't lose his rag like Trump did. Neither would either of the Bushs.
Trump is not fit to be POTUS

Couldn't agree with you more

I've said that from day one although I do support his  Supreme Court.

Puckoon

Absolutely not

CL stepped in front of a reporter and if you relied on the MSM for your information you'd have thought he'd be up for GBH for that encounter

Tats where we disagree

In my opinion if a Fox or Breitbart reporter did that in an Obama press conference there'd be holy blue murder

So, In your opinion the physical coming together of the 2 people in each situation is the same?

Same in intent
Same in situation
Same in the physical contact

whitey

Quote from: Puckoon on November 08, 2018, 04:40:03 PM
Absolutely not

Tats where we disagree

So, In your opinion the physical coming together of the 2 people in each situation is the same?

Same in intent
Same in situation
Same in the physical contact

Minimal contact in both cases

Technically it's assault if you even touch someone

J70

Absolutely not

Tats where we disagree

Lewandowski grabbed the Breitbart reporter by the arm.

Acosta touched the intern with the side of his left arm when SHE tried to wrestle the mic away from him. Her arm was there because SHE reached in. The only even modestly aggressive action by Acosta was to keep a grip on the mic.

Only the most dishonest, cynical political hack would attempt to equate the two.

Your attempts to draw these false equivalencies for each and every thing is getting more pathetic by the day.

whitey

Watch again he aggressively pushed her arm away

HiMucker

Whitey you are on the wind up here surely  ;D

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 04:47:53 PM
Watch again he aggressively pushed her arm away

I've watched it a couple of times straining my eyes to see WTF you're on about.

J70

Puckoon

He is, absolutely. But he's a necessary pantomime villain in the narrative. He's our very own window into the mindset of the average MAGA Hat wearing folks, sitting at home watching fox news wondering if they should buy silver during the commercials, or a new med alert bracelet. While also struggling with the Big Pharma commercials that the same news station keeps running.

whitey

Quote from: HiMucker on November 08, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FVFPpM6p3D4

I guess it depends on your definition of aggressive

If a Fox News reporter did it it would be reported that she had s broken arm (joke)

It doesn't matter what's true and false, what matters is what people think is true or false

Like the Democrats trying to pin kids in cages on Trump when the photos were taken under Obama
Report healthcare premiums are going to go down by $2500 when for some people they went up by $20k

whitey

Quote from: Puckoon on November 08, 2018, 04:54:41 PM
He is, absolutely. But he's a necessary pantomime villain in the narrative. He's our very own window into the mindset of the average MAGA Hat wearing folks, sitting at home watching fox news wondering if they should buy silver during the commercials, or a new med alert bracelet. While also struggling with the Big Pharma commercials that the same news station keeps running.

No I'm actually stuck at Phoenix airport waiting for a delayed flight bored out of my brains

HiMucker

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

If a Fox News reporter did it it would be reported that she had s broken arm (joke)

It doesn't matter what's true and false, what matters is what people think is true or false

Like the Democrats trying to pin kids in cages on Trump when the photos were taken under Obama
Report healthcare premiums are going to go down by $2500 when for some people they went up by $20k
It actually doesn't. But you wail away.

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

1. Which Democrats reported kids in cages taken under Obama occurred under Trump?
2. Who said premiums were going down by 2500 when they went up by 20k for some? What exactly was the reporting?

I agree with you on perception. No more explicit example of that in recent decades than Trump and his tactical use of lies to motivate his base.

Gabriel_Hurl

Has George Soros' caravan stopped or turned back yet?