Armagh v Donegal (Sun 12th June, Clones, 4pm)

Started by illdecide, June 08, 2022, 09:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranty

Quote from: balladmaker on June 08, 2022, 04:16:37 PM
I see the referee is Brendan Cawley ... what refereeing traits should we expect from Brendan?

He did the Munster Semi final between Kerry and Cork and for whatever reason was almost completely colour blind that day.    I think it's possible to find on Youtube  what Anthony Moyles of Meath said about him on OTB panel interview.     Brave man Moyles and ASAIK he wasn't censored by Croke Park for his forthright comments.

lurganblue

Armagh cant afford to be completely cleaned out in midfield like the last time out v Donegal.  If that happens then there is only one way this game goes. Donegal will push up on the kick out and Armagh will have to develop a strategy to get on the ball.  It's a big concern...

illdecide

The biggest factor tomorrow i think anyway is if Armagh can get an early goal or knock over a few early points and make Donegal come out and attack. If the opposite happens and they get a lead we will get another boring everyone behind the ball and passing sideways game. Lurganblue you are spot on and it worked for Donegal the last time so be assured they will plan for this tomorrow so what has KMcG got up his sleeve to counter this?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Armagh Girl

Just to wish the Armagh Players and Management Good Luck for today. You's can do it!! Heading to Clones, Safe Travels to everyone else travelling today and lets hope we can make it a sea of Orange and White.  Armagh Abu!

screenexile

Great goal!!

That was 100% a Donegal free from the throw in though and a black card by letter of the law!

Blowitupref

Donegal have recovered well from the early conceded goal, Murphy showing his class once more.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Eire90

screenexile

Maybe someday the ref will blow Campbell for his overcarrying...

NotedObserver

Murphy at FF is helping Donegal in attack and in defence

screenexile

Rudi

Donegal playing great football, by far the better team.

screenexile

Donegal playing better but Armagh won't go away!!

What a save!

Eire90

mrdeeds

grounded