Attendances

Started by slippery dodger, January 18, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fearsiuil

Brought the 2 year old today to premium section and had ticket for her but be aware changing facility is in disabled toilets where sign says for disabled people only.  Of course both times I had to use there were regular punters using them before me. 1 disabled loo in Cusack premium I think. A long day at Croker but went off well other than the result! People were real good to the young one around us, very positive experience.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

The crowd ar Derry match looked poor on TV ,probably made worse by people coming in late and the way the tickets were dished out

Armagh18

Quote from: Blowitupref on June 26, 2022, 08:25:56 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on June 26, 2022, 06:57:16 PM
Half of that was in for 2nd game I'd reckon. The manner of Armagh defeat won't have helped and a lot of Galway supporter probably had to catch public transport home?
Must have been 40k Armagh ones. The difference in noise after the Armagh scores vs Galway ones was night and day. Second game was like a library in comparison to ours. Best fans in the country I'd say the greedy GAA ones will be sad to see us go.

onefineday

Quote from: Armagh18 on June 27, 2022, 07:48:32 AM
Quote from: Blowitupref on June 26, 2022, 08:25:56 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on June 26, 2022, 06:57:16 PM
Half of that was in for 2nd game I'd reckon. The manner of Armagh defeat won't have helped and a lot of Galway supporter probably had to catch public transport home?
Must have been 40k Armagh ones. The difference in noise after the Armagh scores vs Galway ones was night and day. Second game was like a library in comparison to ours. Best fans in the country I'd say the greedy GAA ones will be sad to see us go.
Greedy gaa ones?? I won't say they're without sin, but that's the organisation which is attracting massive criticism on other threads and throughout the media for getting rid of the money pot that replays were and replacing them with penalties (which are a soccer thing apparently, so have no place in our game).

tiempo

Ticketmaster desktop or mobile app better for getting Dublin Kerry tickets later?

Taylor

I dont get the issue people have with penalties.

Is it because soccer has a penalty shout out? Or soccer came up with it first?

Penalties are a part of our game - its not like we have decided on something totally alien to decide a winner.

full moon

Why did Joanne Cantwell say it was sold out if there was only 71,000 as attendance?

onefineday

Quote from: full moon on June 27, 2022, 10:31:37 AM
Why did Joanne Cantwell say it was sold out if there was only 71,000 as attendance?
Many tickets are not available for general sale, presume that's where the difference arises. I know I couldn't see any for sale online earlier in the week.

snoopdog

Looked pretty full to me during ET in Armagh Galway. 71k didn't look right. That 12k empty seats

Armagh18

Quote from: snoopdog on June 27, 2022, 11:16:01 AM
Looked pretty full to me during ET in Armagh Galway. 71k didn't look right. That 12k empty seats
definitely don't think there were many empty seats.

full moon

Quote from: onefineday on June 27, 2022, 10:54:24 AM
Many tickets are not available for general sale, presume that's where the difference arises. I know I couldn't see any for sale online earlier in the week.

Yeah I think it did sell out as there were no tickets left but wondering about the 11,000 other tickets to get from 71,000 to 82,000

Someone said on Reddit that it was because of RTE studio in the corner taking up space and that the Nally Terrace wasn't open? There is a big Screen there taking up space I wonder is it that

marty34

Quote from: full moon on June 27, 2022, 12:39:09 PM
Quote from: onefineday on June 27, 2022, 10:54:24 AM

Yeah I think it did sell out as there were no tickets left but wondering about the 11,000 other tickets to get from 71,000 to 82,000

Someone said on Reddit that it was because of RTE studio in the corner taking up space and that the Nally Terrace wasn't open? There is a big Screen there taking up space I wonder is it that

Why are they not back in the studio now?

Covid?

Rossfan

There are 69k seats in total including 3/5/10 year etc.
Dineen and Nally about 13k standing. Nally wasn't used and Hill probably could have held a few more?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Armagh18

Quote from: Rossfan on June 27, 2022, 01:28:53 PM
There are 69k seats in total including 3/5/10 year etc.
Dineen and Nally about 13k standing. Nally wasn't used and Hill probably could have held a few more?
Not too many more!

tiempo

Lower Hogan 326 booked there very handy for Dublin Kerry on ticketmaster, €50 each, was offered the back of the Hogan upper tier first, still that element of erratic in the algorithm i guess, better might become available later but so what, easiest All-Ireland Final tickets I ever got