Quinn Insurance in Administration

Started by An Gaeilgoir, March 30, 2010, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 22, 2021, 09:26:37 AM
Surely if there was a paymaster one of these lads who are looking at 20-30 years would have sung like a bird to try and reduce the sentence. Giving the incentives I'm sure they were offered to try and find the alleged paymaster, I find it far fetched that none took the opportunity.

Maybe there were a lot of "buffers", a la Godfather II.

Didn't the gangleader die during his arrest? He might have been the one with the knowledge.

rodney trotter

It was said they found a lot of information regarding the paymaster where Dublin Jimmy was staying in England, laptop, phones.

Itchy

Quote from: Rossfan on December 22, 2021, 09:12:12 AM
He or she doesn't exist per Cavanman Itchy.
Maybe it's Santa?

Santa? is about as accurate as everything else you have said on here about this case.

Rossfan

Can I presume as a member of a political party that wants to be in Government in 2025 in the 26 that you've given the Authorities all the superior info that you have so as the Judge woukdnt be talking about the "Paymaster"?
Or is there political thuggery afoot?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Armagh18

Quote from: Rossfan on December 22, 2021, 01:26:44 PM
Can I presume as a member of a political party that wants to be in Government in 2025 in the 26 that you've given the Authieities all the superior info that you have so as the Judge woukdnt be talking about the "Paymaster"?
Fecking knew it was the Shinners fault!

Itchy

Quote from: Rossfan on December 22, 2021, 01:26:44 PM
Can I presume as a member of a political party that wants to be in Government in 2025 in the 26 that you've given the Authieities all the superior info that you have so as the Judge woukdnt be talking about the "Paymaster"?

I am not a member of any political party. Not sure who these "Authieities" are, are they a tribe living up in the mountains behind the cement factory?

trueblue1234

Quote from: rodney trotter on December 22, 2021, 01:07:48 PM
It was said they found a lot of information regarding the paymaster where Dublin Jimmy was staying in England, laptop, phones.

But surely if there was then there would be a case against someone. Has there been any actual evidence about a paymaster other than the say so of an elderly priest?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

rodney trotter

They do know, that will be revealed in the new year.

Itchy

Quote from: rodney trotter on December 22, 2021, 07:19:27 PM

We will see then so in the new year

rodney trotter

Quote from: Itchy on December 22, 2021, 08:04:27 PM

Not sure why you're being smart. It's been said there will be arrests in the new year, which will likely lead to the paymaster,

Itchy

Quote from: rodney trotter on December 22, 2021, 08:44:02 PM

Not sure why you're being smart. It's been said there will be arrests in the new year, which will likely lead to the paymaster,

I'm not being smart. The paymaster bogeyman has been mentioned here for years and his arrest has always been imminent. Its insinuated its Sean quinn or one if his family. I'm still waiting for the big announcement on who it is. Maybe it will come out in the new year but I won't be holding my breath.

trueblue1234

Quote from: rodney trotter on December 22, 2021, 08:44:02 PM

This will be good. There seems to be that much innuendo and rumours being thrown about with very little substance. Be good to see it closed out one way or the other.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

quit yo jibbajabba

The other attacker finally named. Alan Harte from Dublin.

Me neither

Saffrongael

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 19, 2022, 09:13:44 AM
The other attacker finally named. Alan Harte from Dublin.

Me neither

It's because he was up on an unrelated murder charge & argued he wouldn't get a fair trial

Career criminal with over 100 convictions. I assume he was a gun for hire for the Lunney abduction
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

trailer

Good show on RTE 1 last night. Continues tonight and tomorrow.

His portfolio of businesses was something to admire. Not just manufacturing, but hospitality and Quinn Insurance. He didn't see anything as a problem.