Quinn Insurance in Administration

Started by An Gaeilgoir, March 30, 2010, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyril Farrell fan

These three must have been getting serious money from "The Paymaster" to carry out such a torture session.
How stupid were they to think that when a man had been smashed and sliced so badly, it wasn't going to come to the attention of the Gardai?

mouview

Quote from: Cyril Farrell fan on December 20, 2021, 03:11:02 PM
These three must have been getting serious money from "The Paymaster" to carry out such a torture session.
How stupid were they to think that when a man had been smashed and sliced so badly, it wasn't going to come to the attention of the Gardai?

Will any of them squeal on the paymaster or is/was there a cut-out in between? (e.g. 'Dublin Jimmy')

Rossfan

I'd suspect "Dublin Jimmy" was the only contact with "Paymaster".
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

Quote from: Rossfan on December 20, 2021, 03:20:55 PM
I'd suspect "Dublin Jimmy" was the only contact with "Paymaster".

Or maybe there was no "Paymaster" given that some of ye on here were saying this famous paymaster would be outed at any moment. Where does local man Luke the Crook fit into your theory? Surely he would have know the "paymaster" too?

Rossfan

Itchy doth protest too much methinks.

Itchy

Quote from: Rossfan on December 20, 2021, 03:31:43 PM
Itchy doth protest too much methinks.

Rossfan, You know nothing at all about this. That's what I know.

quit yo jibbajabba

Yer man who cant be named - his other case has been going on some while

Itchy

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on December 20, 2021, 04:21:07 PM
Yer man who cant be named - his other case has been going on some while

He's charged with murder but I don't know its gone to trial yet, don't think that was ever said in any media reports.

quit yo jibbajabba

Cheers Itchy. If/when that trial takes place do they disclose he was the guy involved in this case or is it up to someone to do some digging if that makes sense..

Itchy

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on December 20, 2021, 08:54:40 PM
Cheers Itchy. If/when that trial takes place do they disclose he was the guy involved in this case or is it up to someone to do some digging if that makes sense..

I think once 2nd case is done he can be named. He's not named now cos it might effect his ability to get a fair trial if a jury knew off him. He's a violent sc**bag for sure, he'll be an old man if he ever sees light of day again.

Wildweasel74

Tough sentences which is a good thing, makes me thing about cases in the North where sentences are skit and made worse by 50% remission. Why remission still a thing anyway?

Main Street

The judge promised a life sentence for the paymaster in the background  should it be brought to trial and found guilty.
Sounds like he wasn't convinced that these thugs acted  out this violent drama from their own initiative, that they were hired goons. Who could have hired them? Who is that masked paymaster pulling the strings and for what motive?

Rossfan

He or she doesn't exist per Cavanman Itchy.
Maybe it's Santa?

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Main Street on December 22, 2021, 01:37:51 AM
The judge promised a life sentence for the paymaster in the background  should it be brought to trial and found guilty.
Sounds like he wasn't convinced that these thugs acted  out this violent drama from their own initiative, that they were hired goons. Who could have hired them? Who is that masked paymaster pulling the strings and for what motive?

Hard to believe lads from East Wall in Dublin would be socially aware about a large firm's ownership  on the Cavan/Fermanagh border.

trueblue1234

Surely if there was a paymaster one of these lads who are looking at 20-30 years would have sung like a bird to try and reduce the sentence. Giving the incentives I'm sure they were offered to try and find the alleged paymaster, I find it far fetched that none took the opportunity.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit