The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

They were watching or reading about the under-oath Congressional testimony of yet another person who was there as the toddler sitting president tried to fraudulently steal the election and lead a mob containing armed thugs to disrupt the democratic process.

Let's hope Cippollone testifies.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on June 30, 2022, 10:04:01 AM
They were watching or reading about the under-oath Congressional testimony of yet another person who was there as the toddler sitting president tried to fraudulently steal the election and lead a mob containing armed thugs to disrupt the democratic process.

when is Ray Epps testifying ? He's on tape calling for an insurrection

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 30, 2022, 02:37:27 PM

Never heard of him till now, but it appears he, a former Oathkeeper (nice lads) was already interviewed. I'm sure if he'd anything substantial to offer, he'd be up there.

I don't which is worse: your adherence to every conspiracy theory that comes around the bend, or the fact that you align yourself with masses of people who, by your implication, are evidently dim-witted sheep who can collectively be manipulated into various criminal plots and violence by supposed FBI plants.

And of course you have zero to say about the actual under-oath testimony of true believers who were still with Trump eight weeks after he started the attempted coup.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on June 30, 2022, 03:29:50 PM

Never heard of him till now, but it appears he, a former Oathkeeper (nice lads) was already interviewed. I'm sure if he'd anything substantial to offer, he'd be up there.

I don't which is worse: your adherence to every conspiracy theory that comes around the bend, or the fact that you align yourself with masses of people who, by your implication, are evidently dim-witted sheep who can collectively be manipulated into various criminal plots and violence by supposed FBI plants.

And of course you have zero to say about the actual under-oath testimony of true believers who were still with Trump eight weeks after he started the attempted coup.
Under oath second or third hand information, but you are super smart guy ffs.
Ray was probably going to be charged with something unless he played  along , drain your money and resources, sell your home to fight in court or go along with the program that's how the gestapo works .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 30, 2022, 05:03:47 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 30, 2022, 03:29:50 PM

Under oath second or third hand information, but you are super smart guy ffs.
Ray was probably going to be charged with something unless he played  along , drain your money and resources, sell your home to fight in court or go along with the program that's how the gestapo works .

No, she was in the room and first hand for the important stuff. The stuff about Trump supposedly lunging at the Secret Service agent to grab the wheel was second hand, but that's hardly the central issue, is it?

And Mark Meadows, her boss, hasn't contradicted what she said.

Let them all come in under oath and put their money where their mouth is. She's had the guts to stand up there in front of the country under pain of perjury. Let's see if all the lapdogs and those who sold their souls do.

Eamonnca1

Gmac

Trump is gone but he's still all the democrats have .
Roll on November
78% of democrats are not happy with the direction the country is going .
Joe Biden worst of all time , leaving jimmy carter in his rear view mirror and I told you he would be 20 months ago .

J70

Trump's NOT gone.

No one would give f**k about him if he was. And that includes the spineless worms like Kevin McCarthy who were brave and dignified for about five minutes on January 6th before running back to kiss his ring.

Tragically for most people Trump and the GOP's sick campaign to steal elections and roll back minority gains still loom extremely large over the country.

But then even Trump is only the symptom of the moral sickness at the heart of the American right.

Main Street

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 30, 2022, 05:44:10 PM

Perhaps that mumbo jumbo reply makes some sense to Republican voters, namely what we Republicans would do different to Democrats is to do almost exactly the same.

Eamonnca1

Man, ketchup, car, steering wheel, throat.

Eamonnca1

US gasoline prices have been falling for 21 consecutive days. How did Biden do it?

Gmac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 08, 2022, 04:17:09 AM
US gasoline prices have been falling for 21 consecutive days. How did Biden do it?
the teleprompter is catching joe out again ffs , joe telling Woodrow Wilson hold my beer.

Oraisteach

Serious question, Gmac. What is your source of information?

Eamonnca1

Probably OAN, or some other godawful, dark, fact-averse, consipracy-theory-leaden place.

Gmac

Quote from: Oraisteach on July 08, 2022, 09:17:37 PM
Serious question, Gmac. What is your source of information?
all over the place , I live in sf Bay Area I see what liberal policies do to beautiful cities like San Francisco.