Father Ted

Started by Goin Down, July 19, 2007, 09:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like Father Ted?

Yes
No

Goin Down

On RTE 2 now, surely most people lke it! Well?
Remember This.

southdown

Class show.  My favourite was the one when Father Damo stole the whistle.

"Dougal - Blur or Oasis?" :D

inisceithleann

Episodes get better each time i watch them on RTÉ or More4. Personal favourite is the one with Eoin McLove. I want one of those jumpers. :)
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Shamrock Shore

They've all got lovely bottoms

Redgreenery

Love watching Fr. Ted episodes brilliant fun and do ya know I never get tired of them!

stew

Bishop Brennan gets a kick up the arse was my favourite episode, absolute gem of a comedy.

Nothing beeats OFAH though. Rodney, Trigger and Del Boy are the greatest ever. ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Quote from: stew on July 19, 2007, 11:46:50 PM
Bishop Brennan gets a kick up the arse was my favourite episode, absolute gem of a comedy.

Strangely I watched that episode today, have to agree with Stew it is brilliant.  Also think the speed & golden cleric ones are great  ;D   
O'Neills Therapist

girt_giggler

Quality show.  It along with Friends are 2 shows that I can watch over & over again & still laugh.

Favourite Fr Ted episode is when Dougal becomes a milkman.

"Those women were in the nip"!

The Real Laoislad

The Eoin McLove episiode is my favourite
You'll Never Walk Alone.

lynchbhoy

the 'three decades of elvis' episode made me cry laughing :D

Uladh

Quote from: girt_giggler on July 20, 2007, 08:25:44 AM
Quality show.  It along with Friends are 2 shows that I can watch over & over again & still laugh.

I never got friends. woman watches it so i've seen a lot of it and i've never laughed at it. i can see every staged, set up joke coming 5 mins out.

Gnevin

The soccer one is so funny , if they don do something with in a matter on minute they are sure to score . "Come on (reads book) my son "
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Uladh on July 20, 2007, 11:17:40 AM
Quote from: girt_giggler on July 20, 2007, 08:25:44 AM

I never got friends. woman watches it so i've seen a lot of it and i've never laughed at it. i can see every staged, set up joke coming 5 mins out.

agree
never liked that shite prog 'friends'
I saw bits of it for the first few years when flicking through teh tv stations, and only a few years ago heard it was actually meant to be a comedy

most yankee comedies are complete moronic sihte imo

Dinny Breen

Quotemost yankee comedies are complete moronic sihte imo

Maybe but Fraser and Scrubs (although new series is brutal) have often made me laugh out loud, almost as funny as a John Crofton interview..
#newbridgeornowhere

ludermor