The Best Burger?

Started by JoG2, November 20, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnDenver

Tribal Burger on botanic is no bad shout

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on November 21, 2018, 08:07:36 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 20, 2018, 09:36:03 PM
Just made the best burgers tonight! Filled with diced up onions peppers hint of garlic and black pepper in a brioche bap and melted cheese!

A technical question, MR.

Do you get your baps out before you start with the garlic , or after ?

My baps are kept in, unless I'm at Hooters  ::)

The Garlic is mixed in with the meat and the rest!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Over the Bar

Landi's Deadly Burger in Coalisland!

gawa316

Double, double, animal style is hard to beat from in n out...quare value as well. Would also like The Habit.

Was just in the Ramore last night, not the best I've ever had but for 4 quid got 2 patties, bacon, Tabasco onions and topped with chili chicken. Was very nice and can't argue with the price

JoG2

Quote from: laoislad on November 20, 2018, 09:42:49 PM
The Counter,Suffolk Street in Dublin.Best burgers I've had by a mile.
Supermacs of course also.
Used to love the Aussie Burger in Hungry Jack's when I was in Australia.

Not sure what part of Australia you where in LL, but did you ever sample a Bondi Burger in Sydney? Very good

Rois

Quote from: JohnDenver on November 21, 2018, 08:56:01 AM
Tribal Burger on botanic is no bad shout
One of those just opened on Callendar St in the centre of town, beside the side door of M&S, where Bubbacue used to be.  Look forward to sampling.

JoG2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 21, 2018, 09:03:11 AM
Quote from: seafoid on November 21, 2018, 08:07:36 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 20, 2018, 09:36:03 PM
Just made the best burgers tonight! Filled with diced up onions peppers hint of garlic and black pepper in a brioche bap and melted cheese!

A technical question, MR.

Do you get your baps out before you start with the garlic , or after ?

My baps are kept in, unless I'm at Hooters  ::)

The Garlic is mixed in with the meat and the rest!

MR..a family member made these Jamie Oliver burgers with the crackers in them for us a night, really delicious. Re onions, love them but wouldn't have them in a burger

magpie seanie

Need to give a shout out to the Burger Shack in Strandhill, Co Sligo. Cracking burgers.

brokencrossbar1

Must try that Bunsen Burger,  there's one a 10 minute walk from the office and gives me an excuse to get out!

Don Johnson

Bunsen is now my favourite. Double cheeseburger medium, class. I hear that Pablos in Belfast rivals it as well but haven't visited there yet.

Jeepers Creepers

5 Guys burgers are great but cost a small fortune. Heard Bunsen has the edge though.

Don Johnson

Five Guys are nice but the price for what it is, is ridiculous. Not worth it at all.

The one in Craigavon will be closed within 18 months, I guarantee it. The amount of people I have seen that have went once and then say never again at the prices. They will not get repeat custom.

imtommygunn

Rocket n relish is at the christmas market in belfast. Bacon and blue cheeseburger from there is the best thing at the market.

gallsman

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 21, 2018, 01:09:00 PM
Rocket n relish is at the christmas market in belfast. Bacon and blue cheeseburger from there is the best thing at the market.

Are they not finished completely? Twitter and website are dead.

imtommygunn

No - they've a wee hut at the christmas market. It was the same last year too - web-site etc gone but they're at the market. Not sure what the story is.