Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Could Mr Keenan not bring up nuisance and harassment charges against Magee and the BBC?

As usual the Police going for soft targets while ignoring big time criminals

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on February 20, 2018, 10:34:30 PM
Could Mr Keenan not bring up nuisance and harassment charges against Magee and the BBC?

As usual the Police going for soft targets while ignoring big time criminals

Well I suppose they have form with those types.. sure they didn't go after people who knew information on child rapists and allowed them to continually rape kids
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trileacman

Quote from: Main Street on February 19, 2018, 10:56:26 PM
The fact is the police have done feck all to intercept these pedophiles.

How many of these are dangerous paedos though? They recently entrapped a 21 year old with special needs from Tempo in Fermanagh. Arranged some meeting and lured him there and posted the video on facebook. This lad if you knew him obviously has the mental age of a 13 year old and the family of him are absolutely distraught at the allegations and the public shaming they have endured.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

general_lee

Quote from: trileacman on February 20, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

How many of these are dangerous paedos though? They recently entrapped a 21 year old with special needs from Tempo in Fermanagh. Arranged some meeting and lured him there and posted the video on facebook. This lad if you knew him obviously has the mental age of a 13 year old and the family of him are absolutely distraught at the allegations and the public shaming they have endured.
Bit of a theme occurring. Don't get me wrong, they've caught out a few creeps who are obviously gullible and stupid enough to think that a 14 year old actually wants to meet them; but I've seen a few now where they've targeted young men who clearly have have mild learning difficulties or suffer some form of autism. I wouldn't class them as the most dangerous predators roaming the streets and in fact they're probably every bit as vulnerable as the children these clowns claim to protect

T Fearon

Quote from: general_lee on February 20, 2018, 11:49:38 PM

Bit of a theme occurring. Don't get me wrong, they've caught out a few creeps who are obviously gullible and stupid enough to think that a 14 year old actually wants to meet them; but I've seen a few now where they've targeted young men who clearly have have mild learning difficulties or suffer some form of autism. I wouldn't class them as the most dangerous predators roaming the streets and in fact they're probably every bit as vulnerable as the children these clowns claim to protect

So abuse committed by those with learning needs is tolerable and its impacts on victims are less? What utter bullshit.Not so long ago a woman was raped in Peatlands Park by a young fella with learning needs.

ONARAGGATIP

Quote from: T Fearon on February 21, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

So abuse committed by those with learning needs is tolerable and its impacts on victims are less? What utter bullshit.Not so long ago a woman was raped in Peatlands Park by a young fella with learning needs.

https://www.irishnews.com/news/2017/12/13/news/dungannon-man-facing-rape-charges-at-peatlands-park-walks-free-after-a-jury-finds-he-did-not-commit-the-offences-1209199/

anything that suits your narrative.

general_lee

Quote from: T Fearon on February 21, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

No, what is utter bullshit is your creepy Loyalist heroes using 18+ dating sites pretending to be 14 year olds to people with autism and learning difficulties.

David McKeown

I haven't gone through all the posts so apologies if this has been discussed but I understand that on occasion some of these hunter groups have used real kids (13/14 year olds) as bait for their stings. What effect must this have on these kids?  The sooner these groups are stopped the better.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

clarshack

i see the predator catchers ni page is gone. they only have themselves to blame.

Lecale2

BREAKING NEWS: "Paedophile Hunter" George Keenan, 34, Dunmurray REMANDED IN CUSTODY for breaching his bail conditions within 24hrs of them being set. He sent a WhatsApp message despite ban from smartphone and social media apps. His solicitor said he was "a man of a low intelligence".

Franko

Quote from: Lecale2 on February 22, 2018, 03:05:24 PM
BREAKING NEWS: "Paedophile Hunter" George Keenan, 34, Dunmurray REMANDED IN CUSTODY for breaching his bail conditions within 24hrs of them being set. He sent a WhatsApp message despite ban from smartphone and social media apps. His solicitor said he was "a man of a low intelligence".

;D ;D

Supported by men of comparable intelligence.

RedHand88

This is hilarious. What a defence!

longballin

Quote from: Franko on February 22, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

;D ;D

Supported by men of comparable intelligence.

True and some not far from here  ::)

Milltown Row2

Did Tony put up his bail? With the income from those houses he rents out and money he's saved from not going to Celtic games anymore that be well within his budget to support a fellow dunce!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon