Cavlan Fined

Started by mightysaffrons, April 23, 2007, 03:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightysaffrons

boys u's r like a dog of it lead with all these puns....maybe give big logie a few ideas

Jinxy

It's time for the media to focus on some real news issues and stop hounding Ger.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

T Fearon

Sure what was the point(er) of jailing him? Mickey Harte and Fergal Logan would have appealed successfully and got him released.

The big question given his stated role model status, is will Tyrone do the decent thing and set(ter) an example by excluding him from their panel sine die?

nrico2006

All these stupid puns were done weeks ago on this site when he was charged, so dry up!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Sandy Hill

Can(ine) we not amuse ourselves without you being a spoilsport?
"Stercus accidit"

brokencrossbar1

nrico2006

The puns may have been on here before but it's hard to teach old dogs new trick, and anyway a lot of boys' barks are worse than their bites.

Anyway, time to let sleeping dogs lie on this one!

Jinxy

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 24, 2007, 12:14:44 PM
All these stupid puns were done weeks ago on this site when he was charged, so dry up!

I don't give a shih-tzu! I wasn't around for them back then. ;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

mightysaffrons

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 24, 2007, 01:21:00 PM
nrico2006

The puns may have been on here before but it's hard to teach old dogs new trick, and anyway a lot of boys' barks are worse than their bites.

Anyway, time to let sleeping dogs lie on this one!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'