Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

washed_up

thoughts and prayers to the family

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Rochus Misch (29 July 1917 – 5 September 2013) was a German Oberscharführer (senior squad leader) in the 1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler (LSSAH) during World War II. He served as a courier, bodyguard and telephone operator for German leader Adolf Hitler from 1940 to 1945. He was the last survivor among the occupants of the Führerbunker in the final days of the war in Europe.

"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

dec

T Fearon

Lecale2

All of a Sludden

RIP Paddy.

I was looking forward to reading his book, which was due to be launched in Newry tonight, that launch has been cancelled.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

charlieTully

RIP Paddy, condolences to Seamus and all his family.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Dougal Maguire

Why does the BBC keep referring to the late Paddy McFlynn as 'the GAA's president at the time of the hunger strikes'.
Careful now

5 Sams

Quote from: All of a Sludden on September 25, 2013, 11:12:24 AM
RIP Paddy.

I was looking forward to reading his book, which was due to be launched in Newry tonight, that launch has been cancelled.

RIP Paddy. Got his book in Newry today. Very interesting insight into the life of Uachtarán CLG during very tough times. Met him once in 2004. Had a good chat with him. Smart, friendly, totally devoted to the GAA. His GAA CV is unreal. I measc na bhflaitheas go raibh a anam usual.
The Aristocrat Years

glens abu

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 27, 2013, 09:49:08 PM
Why does the BBC keep referring to the late Paddy McFlynn as 'the GAA's president at the time of the hunger strikes'.

Because it was the mst important period in our history over the last 90! Years

Sandino

"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Minder

Mark "Chopper" Read, Aussie criminal, from liver cancer
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Canalman

General  Vo Nguyen Giap died last week I just heard. Thought he was dead years ago tbh. Vietnamese general with a fairly impressive cv.