Author Topic: American Sports Thread  (Read 840213 times)

Capt Pat

• View Profile
Re: American Sports Thread
« Reply #13215 on: November 06, 2021, 06:42:09 PM »
Rodgers has gone down in my estimation because of the latest covid non vaccination/immunisation controversy. I spend time on a minnesota Vikings fan message board and they never liked Rodgers and are always putting him down as a character or player. I assumed this was because he was the rival Green Bay Packers quarterback and he wasn't really all that bad and a top player. After this latest controversy I am beginning to think Rodgers is the lousy character some diehard viking fans claim he is.

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #13216 on: November 14, 2021, 01:01:48 AM »
Rodgers has gone down in my estimation because of the latest covid non vaccination/immunisation controversy. I spend time on a minnesota Vikings fan message board and they never liked Rodgers and are always putting him down as a character or player. I assumed this was because he was the rival Green Bay Packers quarterback and he wasn't really all that bad and a top player. After this latest controversy I am beginning to think Rodgers is the lousy character some diehard viking fans claim he is.
hes back tomorrow

RealSpiritof98

• View Profile
« Reply #13217 on: November 14, 2021, 02:05:55 AM »
Typical capt ppat.The left lovers will have us all down the covid pass route where your have no anaminity over your own medical status. Southern America is thriving just like Sweden but yet the euro Nazis want you in masks and needling yourself 4 times a year plus poisoning your kids who are low and behold zero.zero zero 9 % of dying yet they have a 5% of enlarged heart

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #13218 on: November 15, 2021, 02:07:16 AM »
Are you having a stroke?

Capt Pat

• View Profile
« Reply #13219 on: November 21, 2021, 09:55:15 PM »
The Texans beat the number one seeded Titans in Tennessee in the upset of the year in the AFC.

The Vikings beat Aaron Rodgers and the Packers 34-31 in a thriller in Minnesota.

lurganblue

• View Profile
« Reply #13220 on: November 22, 2021, 11:13:19 AM »
The Texans beat the number one seeded Titans in Tennessee in the upset of the year in the AFC.

The Vikings beat Aaron Rodgers and the Packers 34-31 in a thriller in Minnesota.

No Henry, no party.

Taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #13221 on: November 23, 2021, 12:05:12 PM »
Good to see Brady stretching his legs last night.

He is some sportsman