Things you'll miss about lockdowns/restriction

Started by Olly, January 27, 2022, 01:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

Number one for me is not hugging people. It should be slowly relaxed, if at all.
A close second is not having to visit the family.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

Milltown Row2

The mask, I'm defo better looking with it on  8)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 27, 2022, 02:23:24 PM
The mask, I'm defo better looking with it on  8)

Twas great. Nip into town with a clabber.o shite round yer chops after eatin the spuds and nere a worry did it cause as ye just had to fire on the old mask and all was hidden

toby47

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 27, 2022, 02:24:04 PM
Table service in bars.

Definitely table service. When the service was good, it was great. However it was horrible when the service was poor.

toby47

I still miss lockdown 1. It was obviously an uncertain stage of life at the time.  But thinking back now....

Time with family, Furlough, The weather was unreal, Drinking tins in the garden on a Tuesday in 22 degrees heat, Diesel was £0.99 and the car only needed filled once ever 6 weeks, Having 6 weeks to paint a fence instead of the usual cramming it over a couple of Saturday's, Time to reflect on certain things, Getting things round the house sorted that we had been putting off for months, getting excited about a replay of an old GAA classic every Sunday, Not having to set an alarm, Having a bit more time to go for walks/runs/get fit.

clarshack

1st Lockdown was a novelty especially with the unreal weather, everything afterwards was just horrible.

Ghost

Table service in bars.

Disagree strongly. I know you're probably on about the bigger venues where you would normally have to stand an age at the bar but I'm small local pub kind of man. Love standing/sitting at the bar drinking a pint. The sitting down on lower tables with table service just wasn't the same.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

imtommygunn

Quote from: Ghost on January 27, 2022, 03:03:26 PM
Table service in bars.

Disagree strongly. I know you're probably on about the bigger venues where you would normally have to stand an age at the bar but I'm small local pub kind of man. Love standing/sitting at the bar drinking a pint. The sitting down on lower tables with table service just wasn't the same.

Likely depends on  bar. In a city so no interest in talking to half the ones come through the door - in the country would be a different matter.

lurganblue

Windmill abu

Never underestimate the power of complaining