China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 05, 2021, 12:50:02 PM
Sorry I mean your pericarditis question as you seem to be straying into the they camp ;)

If you believe in "they". Who is they?

Btw my wife has pericarditis or I think a mild version of it. Way pre vaccine before you ask.

Yes, who are they? I'd like to know too?

From the Bunker

All joking aside, Lads do you believe their have been huge Censorship for the last 2 years?

Are ye all happily rolling along with all of this? Believing this is all for the common good?

Armagh18

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 05, 2021, 01:16:36 PM
All joking aside, Lads do you believe their have been huge Censorship for the last 2 years?

Are ye all happily rolling along with all of this? Believing this is all for the common good?
There's definitely more to this than a bit of a virus with a 99% plus recovery rate.

imtommygunn

Can you explain your censorship point? Who has been censored?

From the Bunker

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 05, 2021, 01:57:22 PM
Can you explain your censorship point? Who has been censored?

The non coverage of protests by RTE/Virgin/TG4.
No dissenting voice on any forum by RTE/Virgin/TG4.
The one sided column inches on Newspapers.
The videos upon videos removed from Youtube.
Twitter a/c blocked.
Podcasts of live dissenting interviews from local Radio stations removed.
Doctors/Consultants/Heath care workers reprimanded for saying anything contrary to the narrative.
.....i could go on.

Many of the above have been struggling financially the last number of years. Covid has been a God-send!

lenny

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 05, 2021, 01:56:22 PM

There's definitely more to this than a bit of a virus with a 99% plus recovery rate.

There is definitely a bit more. It has a higher mortality rate than that. It's also leading to lots of cases of long covid where otherwise healthy people are being left as invalids. There are also lots of cases of strokes/heart disease arising a few months after getting covid which shows that nobody knows the long term consequences on the body of getting covid. So you're correct.

From the Bunker

Quote from: lenny on December 05, 2021, 02:43:46 PM

There is definitely a bit more. It has a higher mortality rate than that. It's also leading to lots of cases of long covid where otherwise healthy people are being left as invalids. There are also lots of cases of strokes/heart disease arising a few months after getting covid which shows that nobody knows the long term consequences on the body of getting covid. So you're correct.

What is the mortality rate?

J70

Like what?

lenny

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 05, 2021, 03:17:15 PM

Most medical data analysts have it closer to 2% but it won't fully be known for a while yet. I read recently that people who have been hospitalised with Covid are 50% more likely to die in the following 12 months than normal for their age and health status and that's across all age ranges. As I said before nobody wants to get this virus as it's becoming clear that many people are suffering serious long term consequences.

From the Bunker

Quote from: lenny on December 05, 2021, 03:58:45 PM

Most medical data analysts have it closer to 2% but it won't fully be known for a while yet. I read recently that people who have been hospitalised with Covid are 50% more likely to die in the following 12 months than normal for their age and health status and that's across all age ranges. As I said before nobody wants to get this virus as it's becoming clear that many people are suffering serious long term consequences.

You are telling me that 2 out of every 100 known positive cases of Covid die?

lenny

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 05, 2021, 04:44:27 PM
Quote from: lenny on December 05, 2021, 03:58:45 PM

You are telling me that 2 out of every 100 known positive cases of Covid die?

The uk has had 150,000 deaths due to Covid which is likely to be an underestimation because it doesn't include thousands who've died more than 28 days after testing positive. If around 10 million people have now had Covid in the uk then that's around 2%.

imtommygunn

Ftb do you think any of what is censored is censored because it is outright lies?

From the Bunker

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 05, 2021, 05:36:37 PM
Ftb do you think any of what is censored is censored because it is outright lies?

......and who decides what is lies? Who decides what is the truth? Is a open forum not healthy?

I started a thread on GAABOARD called The uncensored Covid 19 Thread. It was deleted by moderators within an hour.

lenny

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 05, 2021, 05:55:43 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on December 05, 2021, 05:36:37 PM

......and who decides what is lies? Who decides what is the truth? Is a open forum not healthy?

I started a thread on GAABOARD called The uncensored Covid 19 Thread. It was deleted by moderators within an hour.

There are people out there who're convinced the earth is flat. Do you think those people deserve equal air time to proper scientists. It's the same principle here.