Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hound on November 20, 2021, 06:55:20 AM
Quote from: Estimator on November 19, 2021, 02:36:01 PM
Ireland team to play Argentina.
4 Changes -
Out: Aki, Conway, Sexton, JGP
In: Baloucoune, Henshaw, Carbery, Murray

Ireland: Keenan; Baloucoune, Ringrose, Henshaw, Lowe; Carbery, Murray; Porter, Kelleher, Furlong, Henderson, Ryan; Doris, van der Flier, Conan.

Replacements: Sheehan, Healy, O'Toole, Beirne, O'Mahony, Casey, Byrne, Earls.
Jeez, I thought there was going to be wholesale changes. Sorry now that I put a tenner on the argies at 5/1 😝

Hopefully Baloucoune goes well, seems to be an exciting prospect. From Enniskillen I see.

Argentina will give Ireland all they want, there's key changes there and the euphoria of last week ply the energy that's be drained both physically and mentally will be present, the handicap price of +13 is fantastic value!

I'd couple of rugby combination bets up last week, but the bookies are so close with their predictions on these handicap scores
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

Quote from: Hound on November 20, 2021, 06:55:20 AM
Quote from: Estimator on November 19, 2021, 02:36:01 PM
Ireland team to play Argentina.
4 Changes -
Out: Aki, Conway, Sexton, JGP
In: Baloucoune, Henshaw, Carbery, Murray

Ireland: Keenan; Baloucoune, Ringrose, Henshaw, Lowe; Carbery, Murray; Porter, Kelleher, Furlong, Henderson, Ryan; Doris, van der Flier, Conan.

Replacements: Sheehan, Healy, O'Toole, Beirne, O'Mahony, Casey, Byrne, Earls.
Jeez, I thought there was going to be wholesale changes. Sorry now that I put a tenner on the argies at 5/1 😝

Hopefully Baloucoune goes well, seems to be an exciting prospect. From Enniskillen I see.

Argies? At least give them their proper nationality. You know well where that name originated from.

Milltown Row2

Some atmosphere at this friendly
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

3 cracking games of Rugby today the celebrations by England and Wales were way worse than ours last week and their performances much worse!! Both were very lucky to win I thought.

France we're out of this world in the first half but look to be tiring it's set up for a good finish!

Milltown Row2

Always loved the French flare back in the day but they they also had a folding nature to their game if it wasn't going their way..

Hopefully Ireland give it a great show tomorrow

Rudi

Enjoyable game Nthmack swung it with move from inside the French dead ball line. French flair & brute physicality is alive & well. They will be difficult to beat in the years to come, a change of coach can do wonders.

Itchy

Jesus, who's going to win the World Cup now???

screenexile

Quote from: Itchy on November 20, 2021, 10:46:50 PM
Jesus, who's going to win the World Cup now???

You can't call it sure 2 years before the last World Cup South Africa were a total disaster and were able to come together and win it.

There's a lot of time to go between now and then. The 6 Nations looks ultra competitive with Ireland France and England seemingly on a different level to last season.

seafoid

NZ having a bit of a mare at the moment.
I think they needed the money from this tour because there was none last year due to Covid but they are obviously knackered. 

At the end of the day England are the only 6N team to win the RWC and that will be 20 years ago in 2023.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Wildweasel74

NZ will have a new manager come world cup, Foster was always the boards choice but not supporters

Itchy

Capt Pat

53-7 to Ireland over Argentina. 53 points on the bounce after Argentina scored first. That doesn't tell the whole story as Argentina butchered a number of scoring opportunities in between.

Still Irelands results and performances two years out from a world cup are better than they were this time 4 years ago. Now the trick is to bring our top performance at the world cup like The teams we just beat Argentina, Japan and New Zealand have managed.

dublin7

Quote from: Itchy on November 21, 2021, 06:00:55 PM
Tots amazeballs guys

Glad you you enjoyed and have started to appreciate how good rugby can be. To think you used you mock people for following rugby and now you're a fan yourself. You've clearly seen all the Ireland games in November given your obsession with the team. I hope you enjoyed the games

Orior

Quote from: dublin7 on November 21, 2021, 11:12:24 PM
Quote from: Itchy on November 21, 2021, 06:00:55 PM
Tots amazeballs guys

Glad you you enjoyed and have started to appreciate how good rugby can be. To think you used you mock people for following rugby and now you're a fan yourself. You've clearly seen all the Ireland games in November given your obsession with the team. I hope you enjoyed the games

Now that Ireland beat New Zealand I can't wait for the Lions to play NZ. Or would be more appropriate for the Lions to play Ireland?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/international/gerry-thornley-forlorn-ryan-cuts-a-shadow-across-ireland-s-autumn-series-1.4734882Farrell also cited a read and tackle by Carbery as a prime example of Ireland's defence.

"You guys have been asking questions about what's the most pleasing part of our game over the last couple of weeks and, 100 per cent, in our eyes it would be our defence. That typified it today.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU