Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

I'd cash out. Probably would have cashed out a lot earlier TBH. Might stick some on the treble but not much.  Odds don't work out either on that bet

I've already got a 51/1 double btts up this season. Never will see the likes of that lad though.

T Fearon

If Liverpool can't beat newly promoted Bournemouth at Anfield then God help us all.Southampton to be honest is the dodgy one,you couldn't depend on anyone in Europa League

Hound

Turns out the chap didn't cash in yesterday.

Liverpool won (just about!!) so today his cash-in amount has gone up to £32,720.
And he's decided to take the money.

AZOffaly

Fecking hell. He must have been shitting it when Bournemouth were pressing.

GJL

macdanger2

Quote from: Hound on August 18, 2015, 04:22:41 PM
Quote from: GJL on August 18, 2015, 02:33:34 PM
What was his stake?
£50 apparently.

They must have been seriously short odds if all he got was ~ 1350/1 for a 15-match accumulator.

He also must be a heavy gambler if he was punting £50 on a 15-match accumulator, it's a mug's bet!!

Hound

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 18, 2015, 04:26:07 PM
Quote from: Hound on August 18, 2015, 04:22:41 PM
Quote from: GJL on August 18, 2015, 02:33:34 PM
What was his stake?
£50 apparently.

They must have been seriously short odds if all he got was ~ 1350/1 for a 15-match accumulator.

He also must be a heavy gambler if he was punting £50 on a 15-match accumulator, it's a mug's bet!!
It was actually an 18 fold bet. 16 won and 2 to come before he cashed out. Supposedly he had Bilbao to beat Barca in the Spanish charity shield first leg, and the rest short priced favs

laoislad

Southampton only drew 1-1 so just as well he cashed out!
Probably would have gotten a few more thousand if he waited till after the United game.
Not a bad return all the same.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

Didn't I say Southampton were the dodgiest of the lot.You can never be sure how seriously any team treats a Europa League fixture

ONeill

Did me first goal rush today and picked every Premier League game. Stoke City are a shower of fcukers. £300 so near. Bastids.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Liverpool and West Ham to both score and either team wins 9/5
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

take_yer_points

Lads, bet365 do an offer on some of the champions league games, works out at a no lose bet.

Max is £50. They've got it on for Arsenal vs Barca tomorrow night.

You bet £50 prematch and they give you a risk free in-play bet at the same value.

So say prematch you do Barca double chance @ £50 - odds are shit at 2/11. As soon as the game starts you then bet arsenal to win @ £50 (currently 4/1).

So say Barca win or it's a draw - your £50 bet wins at 2/11 which returns £59. You also get your losing risk free in play bet returned. So your total £100 stake gets you back £109.

if Arsenal win, your in play £50 bet returns £250 (4/1). So your total £100 stake returns £250 so up £150.

This obviously works with any market that's a yes/no bet (both teams to score, under/over match goals, etc..._). Not going to make a fortune if the shit odds bet comes in but a chance at a decent priced winner

illdecide

Quote from: take_yer_points on February 22, 2016, 09:05:21 AM
Lads, bet365 do an offer on some of the champions league games, works out at a no lose bet.

You bet £50 prematch and they give you a risk free in-play bet at the same value.

So say prematch you do Barca double chance @ £50 - odds are shit at 2/11. As soon as the game starts you then bet arsenal to win @ £50 (currently 4/1).

So say Barca win or it's a draw - your £50 bet wins at 2/11 which returns £59. You also get your losing risk free in play bet returned. So your total £100 stake gets you back £109.

if Arsenal win, your in play £50 bet returns £250 (4/1). So your total £100 stake returns £250 so up £150.

This obviously works with any market that's a yes/no bet (both teams to score, under/over match goals, etc..._). Not going to make a fortune if the shit odds bet comes in but a chance at a decent priced winner

You're a 100% right but that's not their concern as they know majority of times they'll pay out a few quid but their aim for this type of betting is to suck people into gambling and get their money off them later on. I hate this shite as they're just suckering people to gamble in a no lose situation and people think "Feck this gambling is easy" and a year or two down the line they're hooked.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

take_yer_points

Quote from: illdecide on February 22, 2016, 11:40:19 AM
Quote from: take_yer_points on February 22, 2016, 09:05:21 AM

You're a 100% right but that's not their concern as they know majority of times they'll pay out a few quid but their aim for this type of betting is to suck people into gambling and get their money off them later on. I hate this shite as they're just suckering people to gamble in a no lose situation and people think "Feck this gambling is easy" and a year or two down the line they're hooked.

Aye, I know rightly that's what they're at. I posted a similar thing before the last world cup, someone was offering 3/1 that Brazil would wear yellow in their first match. Basically giving away a small amount of money (max bet was a fiver I think) in the hope you'll give it all back to them plus a good chunk more. I'm more than happy to take their money safe in the knowledge they'll not get more than a tenner a week off me