Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: NAG1 on November 01, 2012, 12:11:12 PM
Any one else getting tired of Ramires, he has spent the past two games literally running around kicking people and nothing seems to be said about it or done about it.

Seems to have some sort of carte blanche with the referees at present.

Could never tire of watching someone kick United players.

NAG1

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on November 01, 2012, 12:31:28 PM
Any one else getting tired of Ramires, he has spent the past two games literally running around kicking people and nothing seems to be said about it or done about it.

Good contribution

AQMP

Great player who just can't tackle...like Paul Scholes ;)

Norf Tyrone

I thought Ramires was lucky not to get booked on Sunday. Never seen him do much wrong last night.

Seanie says that 'Powell looks to have good potential, loved seeing him tangling with Ramires and coming out the better more often than not.'

So not sure if the party line was that Ramires running around kicking people, or was he getting bossed by Powell. Let us know and come back to us.

I was too busy trying to keep count of the amount of yellows the lad Wootan should've had.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Billys Boots

QuoteI was too busy trying to keep count of the amount of yellows the lad Wootan should've had.

Is he one of the Wootan Clan?  It's alright, I have me coat ...
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Billys Boots on November 01, 2012, 12:54:43 PM
QuoteI was too busy trying to keep count of the amount of yellows the lad Wootan should've had.

RACIST!!

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: NAG1 on November 01, 2012, 12:36:00 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on November 01, 2012, 12:31:28 PM

Good contribution

Thanks. I'll be around for the week.

NAG1

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 01, 2012, 12:46:59 PM

I thought Ramires was lucky not to get booked on Sunday. Never seen him do much wrong last night.

Seanie says that 'Powell looks to have good potential, loved seeing him tangling with Ramires and coming out the better more often than not.'

So not sure if the party line was that Ramires running around kicking people, or was he getting bossed by Powell. Let us know and come back to us.

I was too busy trying to keep count of the amount of yellows the lad Wootan should've had.

I wasnt making comment on Powell or Wootan was merely commenting on the fact that Ramires seems to just run around and kick people.

If you want I will now, Wootan could have picked one up before he actually get one. Powell still a bit lightweight IMO
If Giggs was a bit sharper there were a couple of times he could have played a killer pass and chose not to for some unknown reason.

More positives than negatives in fairness but not nice to lose a game from that position.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 01, 2012, 01:00:48 PM
Quote from: Billys Boots on November 01, 2012, 12:54:43 PM

RACIST!!

Brilliant!  ;D

stew

Quote from: AQMP on November 01, 2012, 12:37:24 PM

Nobody tackles like Paul scholes..........................he is the world's worst tackler, sublime footballer though, an absolute master, Ramires is average enough and not remotely in the same class as Paul Scholes!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: stew on November 01, 2012, 03:39:15 PM

Nobody tackles like Paul scholes..........................he is the world's worst tackler, sublime footballer though, an absolute master, Ramires is average enough and not remotely in the same class as Paul Scholes!

Ramires. Average? Really.
I think he's superb. Maybe not in Scholes class yet, but far from average enough.

AQMP

That was a bit tongue in cheek.  "Scholes can't tackle" is a bit of a media euphemism for he's a dirty so and so.  Having said that I consider him the best player England has produced in the last 25 years.

rodney trotter

Paul Pogba has been in good form since he went to to Juventus, scored a later winner last night against Bologna to keep Juve top. Would have been a replament for Scholes, but he had no patience and wanted out when Juve came calling..

stew

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 01, 2012, 03:54:34 PM

Ramires. Average? Really.
I think he's superb. Maybe not in Scholes class yet, but far from average enough.

Aye, in fairness he is better than average, superb.....................not for me.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 01, 2012, 12:46:59 PM

Does counting to 2 or 3 really keep you that busy?

Also - didn't realise my opinion had to dovetail with all the other United supporters on here. Silly of me. Will pm them before posting my opinions again so we dbt look so silly!