Arlene's bigotry shines through

Started by StGallsGAA, February 14, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: Franko on October 03, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
Quote from: screenexile on October 03, 2018, 12:00:43 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on October 03, 2018, 11:26:01 AM
From an nationalist perspective, Martin McGuinness is a real loss. Michelle O'Neill is a light weight and I am disappointed that the likes of Conor Murphy has not taken a more active lead. As for the SDLP they have become parrots for FF the sum total of policy is we are agin the sinners. Eastwood is worse than O'Neill and Mallon and Hannah despite initial promise are becoming cliched. Mary Lou has enough on her plate in the South. Someone needs to call this shit out, unfortunately too many nationalists take the uncle tom line.

I couldn't agree with this more. . . Where the f**k are Sinn Fein??!!

I think they are playing the whole 'don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake' role.

Sums up politics here.

When SF hide, it means they know they have no power to do anything. Then they hope others screw up and make them look good even though they've done nothing.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on October 03, 2018, 03:39:40 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 03, 2018, 01:48:03 PM
From an nationalist perspective, Martin McGuinness is a real loss. Michelle O'Neill is a light weight and I am disappointed that the likes of Conor Murphy has not taken a more active lead. As for the SDLP they have become parrots for FF the sum total of policy is we are agin the sinners. Eastwood is worse than O'Neill and Mallon and Hannah despite initial promise are becoming cliched. Mary Lou has enough on her plate in the South. Someone needs to call this shit out, unfortunately too many nationalists take the uncle tom line.

I think they are playing the whole 'don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake' role.

Why then are the other parties not kicking up a storm? I wouldnt think the unionist will give a monkeys what the DUP do, its been shown up to be as corrupt as Russian politics and they still vote them in!

Its about time SF/SDLP/UUP and whatever else is out there and get tore into them, it won't make a blind bit of difference to votes here, but detailing every little shambolic piece of crap that they have done and got away with would at the very least show them up to the buck eejits in London who befriend them at every turn, and hopefully their voters will ask the questions about being in bed with a bunch of gangsters

Why are you getting your knickers in a knot?  Sure it's all going to be grand anyway.

Is this the Brexit thread or is there no differnce ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 03, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

Why then are the other parties not kicking up a storm? I wouldnt think the unionist will give a monkeys what the DUP do, its been shown up to be as corrupt as Russian politics and they still vote them in!

Its about time SF/SDLP/UUP and whatever else is out there and get tore into them, it won't make a blind bit of difference to votes here, but detailing every little shambolic piece of crap that they have done and got away with would at the very least show them up to the buck eejits in London who befriend them at every turn, and hopefully their voters will ask the questions about being in bed with a bunch of gangsters

Why are you getting your knickers in a knot?  Sure it's all going to be grand anyway.

What started all this was Arlene saying that the GFA wasn't sacrosanct in the context of Brexit.  Keep up.

armaghniac

The UUP have given up, Trimble is a the forefront of this stuff.
It would be helpful if the other parties issued a joint statement that the GFA was not for changing, but that Brexit should accomodate it.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Applesisapples

Quote from: armaghniac on October 03, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

The UUP have given up, Trimble is a the forefront of this stuff.
It would be helpful if the other parties issued a joint statement that the GFA was not for changing, but that Brexit should accomodate it.
Swann was ching on a bacon soda at the DUP event.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on October 03, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

What started all this was Arlene saying that the GFA wasn't sacrosanct in the context of Brexit.  Keep up.

Sure what's the worst that can happen?   ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 03, 2018, 04:54:05 PM
Quote from: Franko on October 03, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

Sure what's the worst that can happen?   ;D

You tell me.  You're the authority on this stuff after all.

Milltown Row2

When/if it happens Franko I'll let you know, as it's never happened before so I can only speculate to be honest. But I'm sure with the economic decline lately (12 odd years) it won't be great

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 03, 2018, 06:18:10 PM
When/if it happens Franko I'll let you know, as it's never happened before so I can only speculate to be honest. But I'm sure with the economic decline lately (12 odd years) it won't be great

Lol, what an intellectual powerhouse you are.  ::)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on October 04, 2018, 01:01:52 AM

Well don't be shy Franko, with your obvious intellect and foresight what's actually going to happen in the next 6 months?

You could give mystic Meg a run for her money, I'm surprised you haven't been on the Andrew Marr show lately  ::)

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 04, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

Well don't be shy Franko, with your obvious intellect and foresight what's actually going to happen in the next 6 months?

You could give mystic Meg a run for her money, I'm surprised you haven't been on the Andrew Marr show lately  ::)

Again you're confused.  You're the one with the spectacular foresight.  Remember you told us we had to stop talking about it cos you knew it'd all be grand.  Cos a bottle of wine was still a fiver.  You seem to have changed your tune somewhat recently though.  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on October 04, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

Again you're confused.  You're the one with the spectacular foresight.  Remember you told us we had to stop talking about it cos you knew it'd all be grand.  Cos a bottle of wine was still a fiver.  You seem to have changed your tune somewhat recently though.  ;D

So by your own admission, you havent a clue?

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 04, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

So by your own admission, you havent a clue?

?? ???

Applesisapples

You won't get a decent bottle for less than £10!

Over the Bar

A "Have yourself a Derry little Christmas" billboard to promote Derry for Christmas shopping had been removed cod the DUP didn't like it.   Not a single member of the public complained but the DUP insisted it came down anyway.....

BBC News - Christmas billboard removed after Derry/Londonderry row
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46300160