Permutations!

Started by Whishtup, July 17, 2016, 09:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whishtup

What is your County's preferred path to the final?

ONeill

I'd like Mayo or Cork in the quarters.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

maigheo

Is this  official ?Thought Kerry were on the B side of the draw there fore Mayo could possibly only face either Dublin or Kerry in the QF instead of Dublin or Tyrone.

macdanger2

Quote from: maigheo on July 17, 2016, 09:56:10 PM
Is this  official ?Thought Kerry were on the B side of the draw there fore Mayo could possibly only face either Dublin or Kerry in the QF instead of Dublin or Tyrone.

What's there is correct.

Say we draw Westmeath tomorrow and win. If cork beat Donegal then we go into a draw to play Tyrone/Dublin. If Donegal won, then we'd play tyrone as Donegal can't play them again.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Whishtup on July 17, 2016, 09:01:00 PM

What is your County's preferred path to the final?

Right now, I'd take a route to the last 8.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

J70

So, if we somehow recover and beat Cork or Mayo (as if!), its Tyrone again or the Dubs in the quarter final for Donegal?

Good times... :)

macdanger2

Quote from: J70 on July 17, 2016, 10:28:13 PM
So, if we somehow recover and beat Cork or Mayo (as if!), its Tyrone again or the Dubs in the quarter final for Donegal?

Definitely the Dubs if ye make the qf....beat Mayo, Dublin, Kerry and ye get a shot at revenge in the final against Tyrone

Farrandeelin

Can't be Tyrone in last 8 for Donegal if they win
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

tippabu

Dublin play mayo/donegal/cork next
Kerry play Roscommon/clare/derry
Glaway play Tipp/clare/derry
Tyrone play mayo/westmeath/cork

Semi finals then are leinter v munster and connaught v ulster

J70

Quote from: macdanger2 on July 17, 2016, 10:31:51 PM

Definitely the Dubs if ye make the qf....beat Mayo, Dublin, Kerry and ye get a shot at revenge in the final against Tyrone

;D