Donegal V Tyrone Ulster Final 17th July

Started by never kickt a ball, July 03, 2016, 11:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trentoneill15

I would prefer Donegal to win it, for any historical enthusiasts, County Tyrone is actually named after an Inishowen man named Eoghan MacNeill, his grave is outside Muff near derry city

armaghniac

Great to see a packed Clones in the sunshine, even if 2 teams of Hallions are involved.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

joemamas

Get Canning already on his A game, goes through line outs on screen and completely ignores that McGee is in as a replacement at center forward for Donegal.

Maybe it is the heat

Avondhu star

Good luck to the Red Hands. Only team that will worry Dublin
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Shamrock Shore

BennyCake

Sweet Jaysus. Why oh why do they allow singers to butcher the anthem, week in week out?

From the Bunker

From the Bunker

Zulu

Both teams setting up very defensively, hopefully the game opens up a bit.

Wildweasel74

Yeah Carr, listening to him here on RTE 1, i give him another 5 mins then am switching over to BBC

Gael85

Tony Baloney

thejuice

Watching on bbc2 so no tommy Carr here. No atmosphere on it though. It's as quiet as Wimbledon on the tv.

Funny how they describe the goalkeeper punching the ball as "soccer" style. Surely anything that can be done legally in the game is as legitimately Gaelic style as it is soccer. That's just a small bugbear of mine.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

From the Bunker

Quote from: Gael85 on July 17, 2016, 02:09:56 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on July 17, 2016, 02:06:21 PM
Tommy Carr, Why?

+1

I'm watching game on BBC 2 now  :)

Yeah just switched over, Ulster men covering an Ulster game is a lot more natural!