Bookmarks/Favourites

Started by pintsofguinness, January 01, 2009, 08:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Take Your Points on January 02, 2009, 11:44:24 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 02, 2009, 12:36:31 AM
Your school must run itself!

Come along and visit us anytime.  BTW that's the list from the home computer, all of us teachers are still off work until Monday, 2 weeks off over Christmas is great!

That list represents about half of my bookmarks.  They are arranged into folders.  Undoubtedlt a sign of OCD.  I tend to bookmark and organise most sites I think I might find useful again.
I recognise the ocd traits. Mrs B is a teacher and is a freak for filing everything away. I think she may have applied for a job in your place a few years ago.

Our Nail Loney

This thread has turned out to be very useful, have added on about ten bookmarks to my list already, keep going!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Take Your Points on January 02, 2009, 08:30:47 PM
Was I interviewing? What subject?
I asked her. Apparently it was Omagh Academy. That was a good few years ago pre-children when she was prepared to travel an hour each way! History is her main subject but also does Geography.

Some handy links there TYP. Cheers!

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Our Nail Loney

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tyronelass

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Owenmoresider

A fairly substantial list, but the main ones are;

www.sligogaa.ie
www.gmail.com
www.bebo.com
www.facebook.com
forum.football365.com
www.gaaboard.com/board
www.anfearrua.ie
www.youtube.com
www.politics.ie
www.paddypower.ie
www.betfair.com
www.attheraces.com
www.irishnewsarchive.com
www.hoganstand.com/sligo
www.racingpost.com

Our Nail Loney

f**k!! I was trying to get rid of my viruses and spyware an all, they were saying that it was in the frefox folder so I uninstalled, just seeing this thread and I have checked and guess what?? My bookmarks are gone, back to square one!! Really not in the mood now to update them either after the whole rigmarole (sp?) with those viruses