Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Hard to know what to make of that incident.

As someone said there was so much happening it was impossible to see everything.

Didnt see the actual punch as was following the play

Referee cant see everything on the pitch - about time players took responsibilities for their behaviour on the field.

As for the boy that jumped the fence - the club need help responsible if he is a member

mountain4sam

Happened in open play, late strike after the ball was played, the ref waived play on, then the melee started. the lad that jumped the fence played in the res' game before hand, so would say he's a member. will the Lough take action???? will they sweep the whole thing under the carpet and say its one of them things? if I'm a betting man, id put a £5'er on the res' player starting the next game, and the senior player back doing what he does best after his 1 match ban! 

Bendyerback

When is the Draw for the Championship?

outsideoftheboot

Quote from: Bendyerback on May 14, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

I believe this Thursday along with the championship team being named for sunday? now that they have a club championship sponsor they can make the draw.

Bendyerback

Quote from: outsideoftheboot on May 14, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

I believe this Thursday along with the championship team being named for sunday? now that they have a club championship sponsor they can make the draw.

Are Donnelly's no longer on board?

outsideoftheboot

Quote from: Bendyerback on May 14, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

Don't think so, cant remember what happened there but I don't think donnellys were too happy with however it was dealt. LCC power or fuels apparently new sponsor?

mountain4sam

LCC taking over from Donnelly's

Bendyerback

Quote from: outsideoftheboot on May 14, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
Quote from: Bendyerback on May 14, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

Don't think so, cant remember what happened there but I don't think donnellys were too happy with however it was dealt. LCC power or fuels apparently new sponsor?

LCC are a good company to have on board. Mickey Loughran is a decent man.

ziggysego

I wasn't at the game myself yesterday, but by all accounts it was a horrific affair.

He was taken by Air Ambulance NI to a hospital for a scan. I'm told that got the all-clear. No word on his eye yet.
Testing Accessibility

redzone

Who's the loughmacrory player on n question

Dire Ear

Quote from: redzone on May 14, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
Who's the loughmacrory player on n question
Not necessary,  the ref saw the incident and issued the red.

Dire Ear

ACL Division 1
Clonoe 1-8 Killyclogher 0-12
Dromore 0-13 Aghyaran 0-9
Moy 1-11 Ardboe 0-20
Edendork 2-7 Coalisland 1-12
Donaghmore 1-12 Carrickmore 0-6
Galbally 2-17 Derrylaughan 1-11
Errigal Ciaran 0-14 Omagh 0-8

Onthe40

some interesting results yest..
1st defeat for Omagh...big win for the Fianna..Edendork bubble seems to have burst..

Big big wins for Cookstown and Strabane..
Kildress-Derrytresk looked a tight one..the hill looked doomed now.

Kileeshil resurgence continuing...

outside of the left

Was a feisty game to say the least in greencastle yesterday. Carson had the ball at the time of the incident and was a dirty hit but he got a red card and that should be the end of it. cant see how it warrants more than a 1 game suspension just because the injury sustained was more serious. why treat it differently than any other strike?

GetOverTheBar

Anyone can beat anyone in Tyrone Division One. What a great start to the league, I think really every team is looking forward to the Championship draw now with no fear of anyone.