Scum of the Earth

Started by tintin25, October 26, 2007, 01:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tintin25

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7063366.stm

A man who urinated on a woman as she lay dying and shouted "this is YouTube material" has been sentenced to three years in prison.
Anthony Anderson also covered Christine Lakinski with shaving foam after she collapsed in a Hartlepool street.

The 50-year-old, who suffered from a number of medical conditions, was later pronounced dead at the scene.

Andrews, 27, and from Raby Road in the Teesside town, had earlier admitted outraging public decency.

The court heard how, on 27 July, Miss Lakinski was making her way home with a box of laminate flooring when she fell ill and stumbled into a doorway.

Anderson had smoked a cannabis joint and been drinking when he and two friends spotted her.

He tried to rouse her by throwing a bucket of water over her, before urinating on her and covering her with shaving foam. The incident was filmed on a mobile phone.

She was later declared dead at the scene, the cause of death being given as pancreatic failure.

Magistrates in Hartlepool had referred the case to Teesside Crown Court so a longer jail term could be handed out.

Hope he enjoys his sentence....SCUM!

stew

Ach now the cannabis had nothing to do with this scumbags actions................................. sure it is harmless stuff altogether!!!!!!

Bastard should have got 10 years hard labour.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stpauls

Quote from: stew on October 26, 2007, 01:49:35 PM
Ach now the cannabis had nothing to do with this scumbags actions................................. sure it is harmless stuff altogether!!!!!!

Bastard should have got 10 years hard labour.

cannabis had nothing to do with it, i think the fact that he was a gypsy bastard might be more along the lines!! i hope some one makes him his bitch during his 3 year sentance.

nifan

stew, in this case id say the drink would have had as much effect as the cannabis.
and as said the fact hes probably a sc**bag.

stpauls

the cannabis had nothing to do with it, it was the drink and the fact he was a dirty tr**p!

Captain Scarlet

Dont balme drink or drugs!

Scum is scum.

What about the hoors who videod it? surely that was a crime of some sort
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

rosnarun

dont see how collecting evidence on drug taking  morons should be considered an offence.
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

mannix

He was a true hero pissing on a stricken woman.Imagine what he would do to her if his mates weren't there.I am losing faith in humanity at a fast rate.

Captain Scarlet

Have i the wires crossed? presumed the person with the camera phone knew ur man, thats the way it came across with hims shoutin about youtube.

surely the person could do more than film the event, god forbid they would stop the sicko >:(
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Square Ball

should be publically flogged, bring back the cat o nine tails for these bastards, then rub salt into the wounds

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

stpauls

Quote from: Square Ball on October 26, 2007, 05:25:16 PM
should be publically flogged, bring back the cat o nine tails for these bastards, then rub salt into the wounds

flogging would be too good for them SB!! castrated would be better, wouldn't be pissing on too many people then!!!

Gabriel_Hurl

Sick bastard - he should be forced to watch videos of Tottenhams last 3 seasons

Square Ball

Is it just me or is there a continual errosion of moral standards? have we let standarts slip so much that people like this, and the people who filimed this sick event , think that society will accept this?

what would have done if you witnessed this?

Its a difficult one to answer, and personally I would base it on who was with me at the time.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

his holiness nb

Jesus christ thats unbeleivable.
As to what would I have done if I were there, lets just say I am glad I wasnt there with a gun in my hand.
Ask me holy bollix

Gabriel_Hurl

it seems to be going that way

kids having no respect for their elders - hark at me, I'm 27 - but if I'd acted the way some of those lot act today back then - I'd have got a right thumping from my old fella - and it never did me any harm

>:( >:( >:(