Holiday

Started by tintin25, June 22, 2007, 11:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tintin25

Right, desperate to get away somewhere before the summer ends, even for a week!! Prob be 3/4 of us blokes looking good nightlife, cheap booze, slags, banter, waterparks etc etc. You know the craic! Good websites to find cheap holidays? Would even consider heading somewhere in Ireland!

Fear ón Srath Bán

This is a new all-in-one site I believe, worth a try:
http://www.boo.com/

And there's always
http://www.lastminute.com/
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Bensars

Bensars

Quote from: shezam on June 22, 2007, 01:36:37 PM
Bulgaria - cheap as chips

My Arse, i have been for the last 3 years sking.

This year was a major rip off.......( granted the first two years were dirt cheap !). The escalation in prices has been widespread. Take my advice , stay away,  better options elsewhere

Goats Do Shave

Recently booked a fortnight in Kusadasi, Turkey through Sunworld.ie.
For myself & the woman it's costing about e900!! - thought that was great for B7B in a 4* hotel!!

icelolly.co.uk & teletextholidays.co.uk are decent also!

BUT - do you research!!

Whitehair

Myself and six other lads went to Magaluf last August, stayed in the fiesta jungla, £425 for a fortnite through thomson. The holiday had everything you mentioned! There wasn't that many irish about which we were happy enough about because we didnt want to go on holiday and it seem like it was bundoran. Santa ponsa's 10min up the road, but alot quieter.

Stranworst

When you headin to Kusadasi Goats??

Few board members thinking of going there late august!!

Stranworst

Where'd you get your name shezam? I know a fella used to say it all the time!

Bensars

I know you didnt mean Skiing.  However the point i was making , is that the bulgarians have caught on and prices generally in any tourist area have rocketed by about threefold. This is standard across the board in regards of drink, food, taxis, clothes.

The problem is that Bulgaia had a reputation for cheaper prices, but it has caught up quickly. No longer the same value for money.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Stranworst on June 22, 2007, 01:59:57 PM
When you headin to Kusadasi Goats??

Few board members thinking of going there late august!!

...Not till late September lad...probs for the best!!  :P

- Had till wait till after the ALL-Ireland - I know foolish optimism!!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Stranworst on June 22, 2007, 02:08:27 PM
Where'd you get your name shezam? I know a fella used to say it all the time!

Where'd you get your name Stranworst? I know a German sausage with the same one.  ;)
Tbc....

Whitehair

Anybody got any exciting plans for the Summer? Holidays, weddings etc...
Im for Oxegen, Ibiza in August and Prague for four days in September for Czech Rep v Eire1  :)