stew

Quote from: J70 on January 18, 2018, 05:19:20 PM
Quote from: stew on January 18, 2018, 03:50:37 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 18, 2018, 03:43:02 PM
Quote from: stew on January 18, 2018, 03:17:03 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 18, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
Quote from: stew on January 18, 2018, 02:30:53 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 18, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

Let's hear the Trumpkins' latest defense of this one. Take it away, Whitey. Don't tell me, it's "fake news?"

There are no Trumpkins on this site, no one like this fuckwit, he is one of yours after all, thanks for nothing.

As for this alleged affair, men and women do it all the time, to me the best president ever was Roosevelt, he was a known philanderer, and dont get me started on the St John F Kennedy, he loved orgys and was a depraved mofo, nobody cares about affairs these f**kers have or have had, they blindly follow left or right, and its not as if the left had any moral high ground to scurry to now is it?

Yes, but the left don't drone on and on about being the "values" party/voters or oppose gay rights because of, you know "the family".

And once again you're dishonestly trying to hide behind the tiny fig leaf that Trump was once a Democrat (so was Reagan BTW) as if that somehow negated your own party and movement rowing in behind his leadership, lies and policies. Shameless.

I dont have a party, I find there is plenty of scum in both parties, I have never claimed to be a republican, I have a lot of time for libertarianism and would consider myself a fiscal conservative, I was once a fan of the left, I simply saw through their bullshit over the years and the rise of pelosi and Clinton etc I really thought the US needed a strong centralist party, it has never had one but it badly needs one, or two or three.

I dont hide behind anything and am not ashamed of my political leanings, you are a clone, you are in the in crowd on here, you get to bash the right all day and give no credit to the president who has had successes but you do not have the balls to admit that, no, make that the character, the very thing that liberals are missing and the reason you lot are losing to Trump.

Yes stew, trying to deflect Trump onto the Dems is the very definition of hiding behind a fig leaf. It's completely dishonest, you've been called on it multiple times, and the only thing it does is damage your credibility.
That might be right except I said it on here when he decided to run, long before he was President

As for clones, I think for myself. If others arrive at similar conclusions that reflects nothing more than multiple minds reaching bleeding obvious conclusions.

Does the same logic not apply to people who voted for Trump or is that realm reserved for only the left minded people such as yourself.

I certainly don't parrot conspiracy theories like you have been known to do here on many occasions. Now THAT is clone-like behaviour.

Conspiracy theories? Me? Oh you mean on Hillary being a murdering thieving evil vile b**tard, well yeah........ I kinda have done that.

No can you answer my one question or not?

Yes, you have. You posted some memorable tripe straight off the most feverish swamps of the lunatic far right during the run-up to the election, including the Vince Foster stuff.

'Memorable tripe' Oh dear oh dear oh dear, I do hope I did not offend any of your sensibilities, now answer my question kid, it's not hard, there is plenty there for you to comment on!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: stew on January 18, 2018, 05:24:08 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 18, 2018, 05:19:20 PM
Quote from: stew on January 18, 2018, 03:50:37 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 18, 2018, 03:43:02 PM
Quote from: stew on January 18, 2018, 03:17:03 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 18, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
Quote from: stew on January 18, 2018, 02:30:53 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 18, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

Let's hear the Trumpkins' latest defense of this one. Take it away, Whitey. Don't tell me, it's "fake news?"

There are no Trumpkins on this site, no one like this fuckwit, he is one of yours after all, thanks for nothing.

As for this alleged affair, men and women do it all the time, to me the best president ever was Roosevelt, he was a known philanderer, and dont get me started on the St John F Kennedy, he loved orgys and was a depraved mofo, nobody cares about affairs these f**kers have or have had, they blindly follow left or right, and its not as if the left had any moral high ground to scurry to now is it?

Yes, but the left don't drone on and on about being the "values" party/voters or oppose gay rights because of, you know "the family".

And once again you're dishonestly trying to hide behind the tiny fig leaf that Trump was once a Democrat (so was Reagan BTW) as if that somehow negated your own party and movement rowing in behind his leadership, lies and policies. Shameless.

I dont have a party, I find there is plenty of scum in both parties, I have never claimed to be a republican, I have a lot of time for libertarianism and would consider myself a fiscal conservative, I was once a fan of the left, I simply saw through their bullshit over the years and the rise of pelosi and Clinton etc I really thought the US needed a strong centralist party, it has never had one but it badly needs one, or two or three.

I dont hide behind anything and am not ashamed of my political leanings, you are a clone, you are in the in crowd on here, you get to bash the right all day and give no credit to the president who has had successes but you do not have the balls to admit that, no, make that the character, the very thing that liberals are missing and the reason you lot are losing to Trump.

Yes stew, trying to deflect Trump onto the Dems is the very definition of hiding behind a fig leaf. It's completely dishonest, you've been called on it multiple times, and the only thing it does is damage your credibility.
That might be right except I said it on here when he decided to run, long before he was President

As for clones, I think for myself. If others arrive at similar conclusions that reflects nothing more than multiple minds reaching bleeding obvious conclusions.

Does the same logic not apply to people who voted for Trump or is that realm reserved for only the left minded people such as yourself.

I certainly don't parrot conspiracy theories like you have been known to do here on many occasions. Now THAT is clone-like behaviour.

Conspiracy theories? Me? Oh you mean on Hillary being a murdering thieving evil vile b**tard, well yeah........ I kinda have done that.

No can you answer my one question or not?

Yes, you have. You posted some memorable tripe straight off the most feverish swamps of the lunatic far right during the run-up to the election, including the Vince Foster stuff.

'Memorable tripe' Oh dear oh dear oh dear, I do hope I did not offend any of your sensibilities, now answer my question kid, it's not hard, there is plenty there for you to comment on!

1. My sensibilities weren't offended stew. You only let yourself down posting that rubbish.

2. I've looked and I've no clue what you're on about that has been unaddressed, so be a man and not a bullshitter and type out or copy and past the question so I can give you the response you seem to be craving.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: whitey on January 18, 2018, 03:53:02 PM
As bad as Trump is he still beat the pants (suit) off Hillary....

Think about it for a moment....all the money she raised and spent, the lame stream media firmly in her corner, the Electoral College system absolutely benefiting Democrats....and she still couldn't beat him

Look, everyone! There goes Whitey "not defending Trump" again.

seafoid

The GOP is dying. Trump is a sideshow.

Frum
https://youtu.be/ddv8pPFeeOM

Joe
 https://youtu.be/O5uBt8tQ8QE

Norman Ornstein

@NormOrnstein

Republicans had every opportunity the past six months and more to re-authorize CHIP. They held back to manipulate cynically 9 million children for their own political benefit. Unconscionable and cruel and unacceptable.

NBC Politics

@NBCPolitics

ยท

20h

Bob Dole at 1996 RNC: "If there's anyone who has mistakenly attached themselves to our party in the belief that we are not open to citizens of every race and religion...the exits, which are clearly marked, are for you to walk out of as I stand this ground without compromise."

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 18, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

Think about it for a moment....all the money she raised and spent, the lame stream media firmly in her corner, the Electoral College system absolutely benefiting Democrats....and she still couldn't beat him

What has Trump done right since taking office Eamon, I asked that j70 feller but he is not answering my question, maybe you can, I doubt it but maybe you can.

J70

Quote from: stew on January 18, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

What has Trump done right since taking office Eamon, I asked that j70 feller but he is not answering my question, maybe you can, I doubt it but maybe you can.

So finally you post the f**king question, even if only to have a hollow dig. Well done stew, especially for a lad who's defining characteristic is to post inflammatory or half-baked nonsense and then ignore anything that calls it into question and post it again, undeterred, the following week (a bit like a creationist).

So what has Trump done right...

The job and market trends from Obama have continued under him. Whether things ultimately improve in the long term remains to be seen.

He dropped the tax rate for corporations (even if most of them didn't pay it anyway).

There you go stew. That's two things. Which don't offset the rest of his agenda or his repugnant rhetoric and behaviour and childlike lies and dishonesty.

whitey

As bad as Trump is (and he's terrible) he was a heck of a lot more palatable to the swing voters in the swing states than what the Democrats put up.

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on January 18, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

As bad as Trump is (and he's terrible) he was a heck of a lot more palatable to the swing voters in the swing states than what the Democrats put up.
Trump is a fraud. He was a shit candidate  here is a selection of stuff written about him.

Globe f**ker
Stoking fear
Everything negotiable.
Craven cynical corrupt
Chaotic governance
not i n touch w reality.  Expression of spiritual blackout.
Brutal father and mother with whom no relationship. Hunger for love. Greed Lust envy so visible.
a creature of lies, rants, scams, and rages.

A Day trader
-Disregard for truth
-Self interest
-Inability to admit he is wrong
Consistent line is unilateralism
Blusterer thin skinned charlatan, sexual harasser bigot
Naive ignorant detached from reality
Sense of grievance
NRA and Evangelicals
20 Jan national day of patriotic devotion
Stewart Butterfield sez every action gratuitously evil

He respects authoritarians
Ignorant coarse boastful cruel
Bullying greed showing off misogyny third grade theatrics
Incompetence and broken promises
Instinct when criticised is attack, vilify and suppress
Unpredictable temperamental impetuous
White supremacist kleptocracy
Vindictive chaos
Impulsive thin skinned combative
Dishonest bravado
Lying fantasist

Casual humiliation
Erratic, irascible ill informed dishonest
Nihilistic
Dominates news like fart dominates a car
Voraciously aggressive
Capricious egocentric volatile
Scant accountability n contempt for rules
Propagator of mayhem
Bigotry racism homophobia anti intellectualism calculated religious absolutism big data autocracy media hatred
Easy to surprise ppl if you just make shit up.
Fear mongering
Gonzo president
Donaeld the unread twitter
Spicer the MC Escher of bullshit
Alec Baldwin sez playing him is unpleasant cos he is angry and frustrated
Americas Idi Amin
Not self possessed
They can't write policies that make sense, they can't implement policy, they can't get their stories straight and they can't close the deal.
Reaction to being challenged is belligerence
High tolerance for chaos
He said he wd bomb the shit out.of ISIS

Trump's dreams preceding his own unexpected ascent were, quite obviously, the opposite: he wanted to be the man on the gilded throne, with all the cameras trained on him, transfixed by the spectacle of power being wielded. 
eternal, bottomless ego gratification
Breaking news fatigue.  not i n touch w reality.  Expression of spiritual blackout.

Eclipse of Integrity honesty decency .  Disregard of rule of law. Expression of worst of American culture. 
 No mention of human rights as president makes U-turn from campaign rhetoric on Islam

Trump is two ends of a bollox. That video of him is cat, but worse than pushing out to the front is the way he sticks his chin up in the air and acts like a pompous dick afterwards. He has a face you would never, ever get tired of punching.

The briefing papers McMaster's team drew up before this trip had to be condensed to a few bullet points on a single page for each issue, and even then Trump grew bored of reviewing them before departure, and groused about how long the whole excursion would take.

There is no right and wrong . There is winning and losing
A hurt boy who wants to be loved

He lives in deficit. A black hole. All he wants is for people to love him. Nothing to sustain him inside .
Psychological influences are authoritarian.
Never read a book.
Short attention span.
Cynical and one dimensional
I do it to do it but could never get enough attention.

Where are all the leaks coming from? the fact that they keep coming is a sign of the state of near collapse of the White House staff. It's not an exaggeration to say that Trump has the most unhappy staff ever, with some feeling a higher duty to warn the public about what they see as a danger to the country.

From the stories that emanate from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue the impression one gets is that Trump is a nearly impossible person to work for: he screams at his staff when they tell him something he doesn't want to hear; he screams at them as he watches television news for hours on end and sees stories about himself

whitey

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on January 18, 2018, 09:00:01 PM
Great

Now put up Hillarys list
Trouser suit
Zionist
Wall St funded
Neoliberal
Warmonger

heganboy

Quote from: J70 on January 18, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

The job and market trends from Obama have continued under him. Whether things ultimately improve in the long term remains to be seen.

He dropped the tax rate for corporations (even if most of them didn't pay it anyway).

There you go stew. That's two things. Which don't offset the rest of his agenda or his repugnant rhetoric and behaviour and childlike lies and dishonesty.

So, just to be clear. One of your two things is not break something that was working perfectly fine before he got there?

And your second point is that he added 2 trillion dollars to the deficit, while at the same time increasing the cost of living for the poor and middle class. On the flip of that trade he significantly reduced tax for the top 0.0001% and got another bunch of fools to buy the trickle down economics bull shit.

Bollocks

The thing that he has done well is actually draw attention to the need for an upgrade to the US Infrastructure, despite his actual approach to solving the problem being a PFI plan.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

stew

So finally you post the f**king question, even if only to have a hollow dig. Well done stew, especially for a lad who's defining characteristic is to post inflammatory or half-baked nonsense and then ignore anything that calls it into question and post it again, undeterred, the following week (a bit like a creationist).

f**k you are an arrogant ballix!  :)

You are in fact giving Obama credit for the job market situation, not Trump, so a big nothing burger there!

The tax decrease according to you is hardly impacted by Trumps decision due to the (fact) most companies dont pay it anyway! Another nothing burger.

You are a hater an absolute hater, as am I when it comes to Clinton and the far left AND far right, the difference is I can give credit to Obama were it is due, you are so far gone you can give Trump credit for absolutely nothing he has done, this attitude may have a teensy weensie wee bit to do why you blinkered liberals lost an election you should have won in a canter! Dont ever change kids. )

macdanger2

Quote from: whitey on January 18, 2018, 02:18:57 AM
Quote from: Gmac on January 18, 2018, 01:18:48 AM
Quote from: macdanger2 on January 17, 2018, 10:59:23 PM
Quote from: Gmac on January 17, 2018, 06:27:58 PM
Apple investing 350 billion in us economy in next 5 years .

Really? Where'd you get that figure from?

This article says "Apple said it expected to invest over $30 billion in the United States over the next 5 years, and would create 20,000 jobs through hiring at existing campuses and through opening a new campus."

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2018/0117/934076-apple-to-bring-home-some-of-cash-pile-under-new-tax-law/
30 billion wouldn't get u much in Silicon Valley

Ah FFS will you stop speading fake news.....theres 2 parts to this

(1) Theyre going to pay $38 B in taxes on the profits they will be repatriating

(2) They are going to INVEST $350 B over the next 5 years

This seems to provide a breakdown - it's 350bn SPEND including 30bn capital investment:

Here is how that $350bn adds up:

At least $275bn of spending with US suppliers at upwards of $55bn per year for five years,
+$38bn one-off tax bill (estimated) for repatriation of overseas profits,
+$30bn capex on new campus, data centres etc,
+$5bn advanced manufacturing fund,
=$350bn

https://www.ft.com/content/01eeec9a-01f7-3ca1-b108-ad4943c81785

J70

Quote from: stew on January 18, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

f**k you are an arrogant ballix!  :)

You are in fact giving Obama credit for the job market situation, not Trump, so a big nothing burger there!

The tax decrease according to you is hardly impacted by Trumps decision due to the (fact) most companies dont pay it anyway! Another nothing burger.

You are a hater an absolute hater, as am I when it comes to Clinton and the far left AND far right, the difference is I can give credit to Obama were it is due, you are so far gone you can give Trump credit for absolutely nothing he has done, this attitude may have a teensy weensie wee bit to do why you blinkered liberals lost an election you should have won in a canter! Dont ever change kids. )

I believe in giving credit where its due, not bullshit.

We posted the job and stock trend graphs here a couple of weeks back. Feel free to post them again and show us the departure from the long terms trends under Trump to date.

As for the corporate tax rate decrease, I'm in favour. There has been bipartisan support for a lower rate in recent years to make the US market more attractive, with the GOP obviously favouring a lower rate than the Dems. I don't have much of an issue with the rate they settled on. Nevertheless, it is a FACT that a lot of companies availed of loopholes and breaks to pay rates that were much lower than the standing rate. If you want to dispute that, knock yourself out.

No hatred here stew.

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on January 18, 2018, 09:04:19 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 18, 2018, 09:00:01 PM
Great

Now put up Hillarys list
Trouser suit
Zionist
Wall St funded
Neoliberal
Warmonger

You forgot a few.