Guilty Pleasures Thread

Started by Orangemac, January 10, 2012, 11:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: themac_23 on December 10, 2015, 01:49:48 PM
Quote from: general_lee on December 10, 2015, 01:40:58 PM
Jaffa cakes. Would casually eat a packet like a bag of crisps.

1 sleeve of jaffa cakes is easily ate in one sitting, i actually had to get bigger mugs to make the tea/ jaffa ratio closer.

Same with Sour Cream and Onion Pringles or a a big bag of Chilli Heatwave Doritos. Can comfortably be polished off in a sitting and still leave you wanting more.

nrico2006

Quote from: illdecide on December 10, 2015, 02:05:14 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on December 10, 2015, 01:32:21 PM
Teen Mom, Twilight, Harry Potter, Grease 2 and Dirty Dancing.

What is it with you and Grease 2...Grease 1 is the best

Man up - not a patch on 2. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

themac_23

Quote from: gallsman on December 10, 2015, 02:15:54 PM
Quote from: themac_23 on December 10, 2015, 01:49:48 PM
Quote from: general_lee on December 10, 2015, 01:40:58 PM
Jaffa cakes. Would casually eat a packet like a bag of crisps.

1 sleeve of jaffa cakes is easily ate in one sitting, i actually had to get bigger mugs to make the tea/ jaffa ratio closer.

Same with Sour Cream and Onion Pringles or a a big bag of Chilli Heatwave Doritos. Can comfortably be polished off in a sitting and still leave you wanting more.

or those 'share bag' packets of maltasers they do for £1, yet to meet a man who has bought them with the intention of sharing them.

illdecide

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 10, 2015, 02:16:46 PM

Bai let me tell ya this...you're the only person in the history of persons that say Grease 2 is better than Grease 1...I just put that around the office there...no chance
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Lar Naparka

Upsetting the whole of County Roscommon or at least those of them daft enough to start slagging the Mayos on the board. ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Hardy

Tony Baloney

Quote from: illdecide on December 10, 2015, 03:00:51 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on December 10, 2015, 02:16:46 PM

Bai let me tell ya this...you're the only person in the history of persons that say Grease 2 is better than Grease 1...I just put that around the office there...no chance
100%. He has come out with some embarrassing shit on here over the years but that tops the lot.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Bearded One on December 10, 2015, 01:42:29 PM
Don't Tell The Bride
Geordie Shore

An occasional White wine Spritzer (not whilst in the pub!)
Geordie Shore definitely on my list. Love it and I'm not afraid to admit it even if the missus says  never to tell anyone  ;D

laoislad

I never even knew there was a Grease 2 until this thread.
I've never seen Grease 1 actually now that I think about it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on December 10, 2015, 10:46:05 PM
Grease is great. Grease 2 is dung.

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 10, 2015, 10:50:19 PM
Quote from: laoislad on December 10, 2015, 10:46:05 PM
Grease is great. Grease 2 is dung.

Grease is the word
Testing Accessibility

The Subbie

Is it a guilty pleasure to get a little enjoyment out of seeing David Drum refused bail and having to spend Christmas in jail?

Green Fields

Looks like Ronaldo's is some Kick Boxer!

stew

Quote from: Olly on January 16, 2012, 02:48:25 PM
The 12th of July.

I'm from a staunchly republican and hibernian background. My grandfather used to cut James Connolly's hair around the back of a pub in Lesson Street and he was a rampant penpal to Wolfe Tone's nephew. However, at the Open University I had loyalist friends and I never revealed myself to them in terms of religion or sectarian bias. I first attended a 12th of July parade in Ballymena in 1994 and I have been hooked ever since. Last year I went to Dunfanaghy and we started drinking on the bus at 6am leaving the Docks. We made sure we urinated over the railings at any GAA ground or chapel and continuously sang awful songs about the Vatican's Pope, Celtic's John Lennon, Tony Blair, John Cleese, Gay Byrne, Colin Farrell and Jedward. The sense of camaraderie was untold and we were completely wrecked on the cider by the time we arrived back at the docks. To finish off we chased a few taigs around the short strand with bars and kicked the crap out of what we hoped was a fenian in a green tshirt. I do feel a bit guilty the next morning at Mass. You just don't get that sense of friendship on St Patrick's Day but I love it too.

Shane that is some of the funniest shite I have ever read on here.............................................. PMSL.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

5 Sams

Love her...despite her being a ginger. :-*
The Aristocrat Years