Underdogs- Tasty

Started by Under Lights, September 07, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 19, 2018, 10:52:52 PM
Isn't it great? The GAA need a strong Dublin!  ;D

I'd have thought you least of all would find that funny. Being as Mayo man and all.

Seriously though, 31 counties will be voting to play in the b championship if this goes on.

Smurfy123

Jesus them underdogs were brutal last night. No wonder none of them have played county football. Most Senior club teams in ulster woukd beat them and I would go as far as saying every intermediate championship winning team in ulster would beat them.

shark

Quote from: Smurfy123 on October 20, 2018, 10:57:24 AM
Jesus them underdogs were brutal last night. No wonder none of them have played county football. Most Senior club teams in ulster woukd beat them and I would go as far as saying every intermediate championship winning team in ulster would beat them.

Comfortably. The only guy I was familiar with has never been able to make his club team. And they are merely a middle of the road senior team in Westmeath. They clearly didn't get the quality of applicants they were hoping for.

Smurfy123

Would the best junior team in Ireland give them a game?

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Smurfy123 on October 20, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

UCD with a load of lads that didn't play senior college football before also hammered that underdogs side. Some decent individuals but as a team they were worse than useless on and off the field last night.

spuds

Only saw last 10 minutes or so, yer man no. 18 was handy and hardy.  Some of the fist passing was consistently to feet, very basic errors.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

magpie seanie

It should have been obvious that this was going to happen and the opposition changed to make it more competitive.

trailer

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 23, 2018, 10:51:00 AM
It should have been obvious that this was going to happen and the opposition changed to make it more competitive.

People watched it because it was Dublin. If it had have been any other team no one would have bother to tune in.
I hadn't followed the series but tuned in to watch the game because of Dublin.
Underdogs were very poor. Lacked any real ability, couldn't execute the basics and as a result got the tanking they deserved.

RedHand88

Quote from: Helix on October 19, 2018, 08:45:51 PM
Johnny cooper saying it was tough going. They must have been on the beer this week if that was tough going for them!

They are experts in the sound bites now the Dublin lads. Learnt from Jim "finals don't come that often" Gavin.

When it was going the way it was going could Dublin not have pulled up a bit to make it seem like half a spectacle??

Yuredan

Can't remember a time when the Dubs haven't killed it  :)

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 19, 2018, 10:20:25 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on October 19, 2018, 09:13:06 PM
Johnny Cooper wants off that podium as quickly as possible lololololol

At least he shows some sort of a personally on the podium unlike that robot Cluxton

How would you do on a podium?
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Captain Obvious

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on October 24, 2018, 05:55:19 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 19, 2018, 10:20:25 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on October 19, 2018, 09:13:06 PM
Johnny Cooper wants off that podium as quickly as possible lololololol

At least he shows some sort of a personally on the podium unlike that robot Cluxton

How would you do on a podium?
More like Cooper and less like Cluxton.

GetOverTheBar

Back on this Thursday

Will tune in to see Kevin Cassidy as manager, I'd say he'll be good viewing.

Anyone know of anyone on the show?

bogball88

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 09, 2019, 05:20:41 PM
Back on this Thursday

Will tune in to see Kevin Cassidy as manager, I'd say he'll be good viewing.

Anyone know of anyone on the show?
This show is complete horsesh1t. One lad from a neighbouring club of ours in it-struggles to start for his club side who play in junior

Targetman

Aye the standard last year was very poor, weren't they hammered out the gate by Dublin's 5ths!!