FANTASY GAA HURLING & FOOTBALL 2010

Started by deise2010, January 30, 2010, 06:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyronebhoy

I'd echo Midlands Man post and say that it's a great competition.

deise2010

Busy weekend ahead in the All - Ireland Hurling & Football Championships, with 15 games to be played this weekend. Log on to www.fantasygaelicsports.ie and make any transfers you wish before first game Saturday.

There is not much points seperating the top 5 in both the hurling and football leagues, so this weekend is a good chance to pick up some points.

If you are interested in creating a mini league for your club, contact fantasygaelicsports@yahoo.ie and we will manage this for your club, with seperate prizes etc for your clubs mini league.

Midlands Man

So how did people do in this , whos our winners..

fantasy_fan

Ado Den Haag 2 won the Football and Rummenigge won the Hurling according to the leaderboard.

fantasy_fan

The Irish papers don't seem to run any fantasy premiership games anymore. Seems to be GAA only for some reason. You would imagine the soccer would pull in thousands of entrants.

FantasyCat

Hi Guys,

I'm currently researching into running a Fantasy GAA Competition with my company (I'm not going to mention who yet as I am not here to market or sell to you guys!). We are legit and have run EPL FF Leagues and Champions League on site and with a national newspaper so this is the real deal.

The reason I am posting is I can see you guys are passionate about a Fantasy GAA League, and before we go ahead and develop this game, we want to hear what the fans want. It seems that the last few years have been a disaster with regards to Fantasy GAA, so I want to make sure this goes right especially as I am a passionate GAA fan also.

So if you guys want to share your opinions, I would be delighted to hear form you.

Thanks a mil! :)

mayo

hi fantasy cat .whats your format of fantasy  competition

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Midlands Man

Quote from: fantasy_fan on October 15, 2010, 12:37:28 PM
Ado Den Haag 2 won the Football and Rummenigge won the Hurling according to the leaderboard.

I know that fantasy fan but who are the names of the people that won it , the least they could do was put up the names of the winners or publish them in the paper

fantasy_fan

I'm sure i read somewhere who the winners were. Could have been in the paper or on the site. Can't recall the names as it's so long ago.

Midlands Man

Quote from: fantasy_fan on January 16, 2011, 12:13:11 PM
I'm sure i read somewhere who the winners were. Could have been in the paper or on the site. Can't recall the names as it's so long ago.

Would like to hear from Deise 2010 as to who the winners were .. So fantasy cat wat are your plans for this comp?

Another_Mink

Anyone know of any good Fantasy Gaa games with decent prize money? I've done pretty well over the years on other games and would like to dedicate some time at winning a Fantasy Gaa game this year.

fantasy_fan

Quote from: Another_Mink on January 19, 2011, 08:25:29 PM
Anyone know of any good Fantasy Gaa games with decent prize money? I've done pretty well over the years on other games and would like to dedicate some time at winning a Fantasy Gaa game this year.

The Star ran a game last year for league and championship and think there was 20 grand of prize money but generally there are more premiership fantasy games than gaa.

Louth Exile

This might be of some interest to some of you.....

Last Man Standing competition run on the NFL, as far as I'm aware no one else in the country is running one and we ran it succesfully last year for the first time on a small scale. Entries can be paid for online using laser or credit card. All details on the link below:
http://www.thejoesgfc.com/newsArticle.php?id=174

St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Another_Mink

Ok thanks Louth_Exile will have a look at that.