My little blonde moment...D'Oh

Started by longball, August 07, 2009, 03:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

This thread will only work if everyone takes part.

We've all said stupid things that we constantly get ribbed for etc ie a blonde moment. I still get abuse for some of mine. You can tell ur own or something that a friend said. Anyone care to share theirs with the group.....

My name is Longball my blonde moment was....

at an airport last year me and the woman were standing at the belt thingy waiting for our bag. The bags of another flight were going around a different 'threadmill' but their was no1 standing at it waiting for their bags yet. I said to the woman, Jesus that flight must not be in yet'
she turns to me and goes u idiot longball of course the flights in how do u think the bags got here. D'Oh

On a cold night at training one of the fellas goes its so cold you could catch leukemia- D'OH (obviously he ment pneumonia)

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

SidelineKick

I remember one night we were talking about Bob Monkhouse being dead. One of the lads asked

"Is he? Who does Des and Mel then?"

:D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

johnneycool

Once up in Forrestside, went food shopping with two girls I rented a house with. Loaded all the stuff into the boot of the car, went and left the trolley back into one of those bays and somehow jumped into the back of the wrong white peugot 106. The lad in the drivers seat thought I was trying to knick his girlfriends handbag. I looked out the window to see the two girls in tears laughing at me in their white peugot 106 in the next parking bay, made my apologies and sheepishly got out the back of one 106 and into the back of the other.

Made a c**k out of myself but what odds on two white 106's being beside each other in a car park and both open!!

Captain Black

a few months ago i siad derry would win ulster. i am a platinum blonde

longball

Quote from: johnneycool on August 07, 2009, 03:11:41 PM
Once up in Forrestside, went food shopping with two girls I rented a house with. Loaded all the stuff into the boot of the car, went and left the trolley back into one of those bays and somehow jumped into the back of the wrong white peugot 106. The lad in the drivers seat thought I was trying to knick his girlfriends handbag. I looked out the window to see the two girls in tears laughing at me in their white peugot 106 in the next parking bay, made my apologies and sheepishly got out the back of one 106 and into the back of the other.

Made a c**k out of myself but what odds on two white 106's being beside each other in a car park and both open!!

This happened me and the woman. Some random woman just got into the back of my car outside the spar in my home town i didnt know what to think. She was talking away before realising that she was in the wrong car. Car next to us was the same as mine and the two in the front seats were pisisng themselves.

longball

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 07, 2009, 03:10:26 PM
I remember one night we were talking about Bob Monkhouse being dead. One of the lads asked

:D D'Oh

Hoof Hearted

didn't happen to me this, but on the way home one sunday after a stag night in donegal somewhere, stopped in derry for something to eat at some fast food outlet, the guy asked the wee blade behind the counter if she took sterling  :D
he obviously hadnt woke or sobered.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

corn02

Quote from: longball on August 07, 2009, 03:18:33 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on August 07, 2009, 03:10:26 PM

:D D'Oh

Don't say D'oh. Only one man can pull that off and he isn't even a real person.

longball

D'Oh is now in the english Dictonary so its a word that can be used in every day life.

Another blonde moment was another one of my mates at training suggested when playing a training match that there be no keepers just last man back!

longball

Dunno if this has happened anyone else but it has happened me and I seen it happened another fella the other day.

I was at McDonalds *other fast food outlets are available* and got my food to go. I had my bag of food in one hand and my drink in the other. Was getting into the car and set my drink on the roof to open door. Got into the car and drove off. Went to take a drink whoops its on the roof. Luckly i wasnt driving fast unlike the fella the other day whose drink went all bang.

irunthev

Was working in a  bar one night and there was a 21st birthday party going on in the bar and I got talking to the guy whose birthday party it was and asked him how old he was. ::)

C_Berg_316

not really a blonde moment as such - but me and one of the lads i live with was in a bar a few weeks ago sipping over a nice pint of arthurs finest - he thought he caught a girl catching his eye across the way and then she sorta waved/put up her hand so of course he salutes her back and then realises she is waving to one of her girl-friends standing over behind us - ground swallow up time -  :D
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

longball

Just got reminded of the best one ive ever heard.

One of the fellas im friendly with had to go get diesel. Think there may have been a poster or two on here in the car with him, anyway he pulls up at the pump. To realise that the tank is on the far said away from the pump. So instead of reserving back he drove right around in a circle to the other side to the other pump, and got out. Tank still on wrong side. amazing he couldnt understand why.

T Fearon

Er I once booked a hotel in Dublin a week in advance of the actual date required...but to this day no one ever found out about it ;D

The Real Laoislad

Back when I was an apprentice I was drilling through a wall for what seemed like forever,especially as it was only a 4" wall.
I pulled the drill bit back out when the next thing a trickle of water came from the hole which then led to a good flow of water coming out of the hole.
Turns out I had drilled through the copper hot water cylinder at the other side of the wall..  :-[

You'll Never Walk Alone.