My little blonde moment...D'Oh

Started by longball, August 07, 2009, 03:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

At least she didn't turn me down for 20 years Tone.

As for the priest's bed - twas his spare bed and after a session in Lisnaskea.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Drumanee 1

a girl i work with came out with a cracker the other day,a couple of us in the office were talking about a relative of myself going to new zealand,when l..y came out with "new zealand is supposed to be a nice city,what part of Australia is it in".

Drumanee 1

just while we are on the blonde moments did you hear jackie mcann the bbc weather girl on friday evening?she was talking about the wind and you know the way they have places name on the map,well they had fanad head on the map,she said "the wind will be blowing hard and will come over fanny"or words to that effect,and she realised what she had just said and was struggling to hold in the giggles.you couldn't make it up.

SidelineKick

Eating pistachios out of a plastic container.  Putting the shells on the lid of the container. The when I've had my fill, emptying the contents of the container into the bin instead of the empty shells on the lid!!!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Sigerson

The woman had a bad one the one day there...
We were talking about a bank machine being robbed and I said that £33,000 was said to be taken. She goes shut up Sigerson how could be be 33  as they don't put pound coins in them machines.

I had a bad one too on a night out recently I goes theres the PSNI- it was St Johns abumlance.

SidelineKick

The woman has a bad one last year. I sent her into the shop to get an onion and she came back out with 3.

I said "Sure we dont need that many why did you buy 3?"

She said "I checked the price of one and it was actually cheaper to buy a pack of 3 than one"

I replied "Are you sure that wasnt the price per lb?"
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.