All Ireland U21 football championship 2017

Started by Captain Obvious, February 21, 2017, 12:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttofthehill

From the Bunker

Galway have been relatively poor but are only one point behind.

ballinaman

Quote from: thebuzz on April 29, 2017, 05:25:55 PM
The Galway keeper has kept them in it with two brilliant saves.
Did he pick 1st one off ground outside the box?

Captain Obvious

Dublin 0-5 Galway 0-4 at half time. A game with more wides than scores unfortunately. Some top individual defensive performances on show it must be said.

GalwayBayBoy

Sean Andy having some game at full back for Galway. Imperious. Dublin not leaving the same space in defense that Kerry did though.

thebuzz

Quote from: Syferus on April 29, 2017, 01:55:13 AM
No offense to the hardcore in both countries that attend underage, but the only way this would be a lower attended AI final is if Cork were involved. In a way it's a pity that the grade didn't get to go out on a high but at least we might get a good match.

Don't know about the rest of the ground but the stand is well packed. Looks like good attendance to me. But then I'm from Derry and we're used to poor attendance.  :) :) :)

Rossfan

Quote from: ballinaman on April 29, 2017, 05:35:07 PM
Quote from: thebuzz on April 29, 2017, 05:25:55 PM
The Galway keeper has kept them in it with two brilliant saves.
Did he pick 1st one off ground outside the box?
Yes. Should have been a free in.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Captain Obvious

Quote from: thebuzz on April 29, 2017, 05:37:19 PM
Quote from: Syferus on April 29, 2017, 01:55:13 AM
No offense to the hardcore in both countries that attend underage, but the only way this would be a lower attended AI final is if Cork were involved. In a way it's a pity that the grade didn't get to go out on a high but at least we might get a good match.

Don't know about the rest of the ground but the stand is well packed. Looks like good attendance to me. But then I'm from Derry and we're used to poor attendance.  :) :) :)
7,500 I think the attendance is today.

Buttofthehill

Midfield have taken over for Dublin.is there a strong breeze? Doesn't seem so going by the flags

Captain Obvious

1-3 for the dubs in the opening 4 mins of the 2nd half can Galway recover?

Syferus

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 29, 2017, 05:56:37 PM
1-3 for the dubs in the opening 4 mins of the 2nd half can Galway recover?

Nah, bruv.

Captain Obvious

Galway goal with 10 minutes to play. 1-10 to 1-6 now.

Captain Obvious

Galway so close to scoring a 2nd goal there and now miss a straightforward. free. Next attack Dublin score their 2nd goal. Game set and match.

ashman

Dublin a far better team but the referee utterly black guarding Galway .  Worse I see in a while .