Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 22, 2017, 11:31:28 AM
Predictions?

Trillick V Coalisland.  - Trillick
Pomeroy V Clonoe.   - clonoe
Omagh V Greencastle.  - omagh
Carrickmore V Errigal Ciaran.  -Errigal
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

WT4E

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 22, 2017, 11:31:28 AM
Predictions?

Trillick V Coalisland.
Pomeroy V Clonoe.
Omagh V Greencastle.
Carrickmore V Errigal Ciaran.

Only tough one to call here is tonights game I would say - its 50/50 but would go with trillick after watching Coalisland 1st half display against Galbally.

WT4E

Quote from: clarshack on September 22, 2017, 11:11:38 AM
did Brian Kennedy ever get his red card rescinded? also can Conor McKenna play tomorrow?
if Kennedy is suspended and McKenna plays then it would obviously be a a big swing towards Eglish.

McKenna would be eligible froma GAA point of view - only thing that would prevent him would be some sort of deal with Essendon I would imagine but I don't think the AFL teams have imposed that on other players in the past.

Mikhailov

Quote from: tothetop03 on September 22, 2017, 11:21:12 AM
did Brian Kennedy ever get his red card rescinded? also can Conor McKenna play tomorrow?
if Kennedy is suspended and McKenna plays then it would obviously be a a big swing towards Eglish.
[/quote

Did Kennedy not strike in front of linesman??

On a different note did Mulgrew head butt Meyler??

Indeed he did, unbelievable!  Straight red as result of it. Meyler is a strong player, great engine but takes a serious amount of physical abuse - does he invite it on himself. Just curious?

southtyronegael

Regarding meyler I think he is a serious footballer, great engine, good kickpasser but your right in that he does carry the ball into contact far too much thus takes far more physical abuse than he needs too.

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: tothetop03 on September 22, 2017, 11:21:12 AM
[/quote

Did Kennedy not strike in front of linesman??

On a different note did Mulgrew head butt Meyler??

yeah stupid - straight in front of linesman as well.  Rules himself out of the 1st round next year.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

rrhf

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 22, 2017, 11:33:57 AM
Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 22, 2017, 11:31:28 AMJCDYRTP
Predictions?

only 2 of the last 8 without O Neill cup medals in the team.  They are all intriquing in their own way. Could this be warrior and legend Conor Gormleys last game of football-  themselves and Greencastle would be dismissed by most pundits - they'll not mind that one bit.   Can Greencastle continue to improve and meet what looks like an increasingly dangerous pacy and experienced Omagh team who have only lost 2 championship games in the last 2 years.  How good are Pomeroy, they are now unbeaten in Tyrone championship from 2015 - that game could be a clinker.  Clonoe have to fancy themselves for a wee run.  What about Trillick though.  Seem to have been in cruise control for a couple of years can they get it back.  Mattie Donnelly has been a shadow of his former self  - this championship may well bring him back to his own high levels.   

Wee Roddy

Would you really have Pomeroy ahead of Carrickmore??
I actually fancy us on Sunday. Last Saturday showed that our young lads have to be playing and when introduced they turned the game. I think big Seamy will have learnt the lesson from that. The experimentation that went on all year is over and for once Carmen folk could probably sit down and pick the starting 15 tomorrow for a change.

toby47

Quote from: rrhf on September 22, 2017, 01:18:12 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 22, 2017, 11:33:57 AM
Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 22, 2017, 11:31:28 AMJCDYRTP
Predictions?

only 2 of the last 8 without O Neill cup medals in the team.  They are all intriquing in their own way. Could this be warrior and legend Conor Gormleys last game of football-  themselves and Greencastle would be dismissed by most pundits - they'll not mind that one bit.   Can Greencastle continue to improve and meet what looks like an increasingly dangerous pacy and experienced Omagh team who have only lost 2 championship games in the last 2 years.  How good are Pomeroy, they are now unbeaten in Tyrone championship from 2015 - that game could be a clinker.  Clonoe have to fancy themselves for a wee run.  What about Trillick though.  Seem to have been in cruise control for a couple of years can they get it back.  Mattie Donnelly has been a shadow of his former self  - this championship may well bring him back to his own high levels.

Not that impressive? Apart from the winners all teams will have lost 2 championship games in 2 years

an léirmheastóir

Quote from: tothetop03 on September 22, 2017, 10:10:39 AM
Have they quit breeding big men around Ardboe....

They stopped breeding men with a will to win anyway.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: an léirmheastóir on September 22, 2017, 01:44:20 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on September 22, 2017, 10:10:39 AM
Have they quit breeding big men around Ardboe....

They stopped breeding men with a will to win anyway.

Yehroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tyrone Gaa

Derrylaughan v Eglish
Moy v Cookstown
Aghyaran v Eskra
Gortin v Kildress
Living the dream!!!

Gaffer

Quote from: Mikhailov on September 22, 2017, 09:30:43 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on September 21, 2017, 11:43:44 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on September 21, 2017, 10:45:53 PM
decent game tonight. conan grugan and shay mc guigan the standouts in first half. c o donnell man of the match though, kicked some great scores in second half and finished with 7 i think. mulgrew was quiet and ended up headbuttin meyler. ronan o neill quiet too but scored a gem from tight angle in second half. omagh big contenders on tonights evidence.

Why were you there?

Gaffer, I have no love for STG but you just seem to come on this board and troll him !!! Every post is in response to a STG post.
Get a f**king life and grow up.

Big hard you eh! Mind your own business as well!! Fcuk all to do with  you matey!!

He deserves all he gets. Hopefully he tone down a bit his personal abuse of Mickey Harte.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

The Golden Years

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 22, 2017, 01:29:31 PM
Would you really have Pomeroy ahead of Carrickmore??
I actually fancy us on Sunday. Last Saturday showed that our young lads have to be playing and when introduced they turned the game. I think big Seamy will have learnt the lesson from that. The experimentation that went on all year is over and for once Carmen folk could probably sit down and pick the starting 15 tomorrow for a change.

Do you think so Roddy? I don't think I could pick the Team that will start Sunday. We he start Sean Loughran or Paul McAleer? Conan mcelduff has to start but will he leave Johnny in at fullback? God only knows what way we will line out.

Wee Roddy

Both of them will start and Johnny should be full back. Our half backs will change I would think