Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Has anyone seen the list of players potentially leaving in the summer that are either out of contract or out of favour.

It is quite extensive from what I saw.

Therealdonald

Quote from: NAG1 on March 21, 2018, 09:45:01 AM
Has anyone seen the list of players potentially leaving in the summer that are either out of contract or out of favour.

Out of the current squad, who would you keep or class as genuinely world class.
De Gea
Bailly
Valencia
Young
Matic
Pogba (at a stretch)
Martial
Rashford
Lukaku
Sanchez
McTominay

After that I'd be looking for a total revamp. Whats there hasn't been good enough. Weren't good enough under Moyes, then LvG, and now Mourinho. Instead of the manager getting the blame, the players should look at themselves and their performance. I seen an article yesterday about Luke Shaw from his old coach at Soton ''have to keep on him....lazy'' like FFS this is a professional athlete.

Carmen Stateside

Song sheets to be handed out before United games now to improve atmosphere  ;D ;D ;D
So will it be all songs about Liverpool in the song sheet they going to hand out at Old Trafford?  Or do United fans have any songs about their own team?
Keane was right when he called the United fans shite  ;D

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 21, 2018, 06:37:24 PM
Song sheets to be handed out before United games now to improve atmosphere  ;D ;D ;D
So will it be all songs about Liverpool in the song sheet they going to hand out at Old Trafford?  Or do United fans have any songs about their own team?

This one will keep us going for a bit.....  ;D
🎵Where was Salah?? 🎶
🎵Where was Mane-Mane??🎶
🎵Where was Bobby Firmin-ohhh???🎶
🎵Sure you didn't even score your goal.....🎶🎶🎶🎶 ;D ;D🎶🎶🎶

BennyCake

Quote from: Therealdonald on March 21, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

De Gea
Bailly
Valencia
Young
Matic
Pogba (at a stretch)
Martial
Rashford
Lukaku
Sanchez
McTominay

After that I'd be looking for a total revamp. Whats there hasn't been good enough. Weren't good enough under Moyes, then LvG, and now Mourinho. Instead of the manager getting the blame, the players should look at themselves and their performance. I seen an article yesterday about Luke Shaw from his old coach at Soton ''have to keep on him....lazy'' like FFS this is a professional athlete.

Always rated Valencia highly. Young and Rashford decent. Sanchez good player, not done it for United yet. Would keep those four. Give McTominay a chance to prove himself too.

The others I'd get rid of in a heartbeat.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 21, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

🎵Where was Salah?? 🎶
🎵Where was Mane-Mane??🎶

Another Liverpool song? Or did you make that one up yourself?.  Actually its probably slightly beyond you that one.
I heard that the hymn sheets will be handed out with the prawn sandwiches, any truth?

Syferus

Quote from: BennyCake on March 21, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

De Gea
Bailly
Valencia
Young
Matic
Pogba (at a stretch)
Martial
Rashford
Lukaku
Sanchez
McTominay

Always rated Valencia highly. Young and Rashford decent. Sanchez good player, not done it for United yet. Would keep those four. Give McTominay a chance to prove himself too.

The one man in the exsistence who would get rid of the best keeper in the world.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 22, 2018, 01:55:32 AM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 21, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

🎵Where was Salah?? 🎶
🎵Where was Mane-Mane??🎶

Another Liverpool song? Or did you make that one up yourself?.  Actually its probably slightly beyond you that one.
I heard that the hymn sheets will be handed out with the prawn sandwiches, any truth?

Your last 4 posts are in this thread and you're complaining about Man United fans being obsessed  :o
Hasta la victoria siempre

BennyCake

Quote from: Syferus on March 22, 2018, 03:34:11 AM

De Gea
Bailly
Valencia
Young
Matic
Pogba (at a stretch)
Martial
Rashford
Lukaku
Sanchez
McTominay

The one man in the exsistence who would get rid of the best keeper in the world.

I'm not getting rid of the worlds best keeper. I'm getting rid of De Gea.

NAG1

Quote from: BennyCake on March 22, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

De Gea
Bailly
Valencia
Young
Matic
Pogba (at a stretch)
Martial
Rashford
Lukaku
Sanchez
McTominay

WUM

TabClear

Quote from: NAG1 on March 22, 2018, 02:19:21 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on March 22, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

De Gea
Bailly
Valencia
Young
Matic
Pogba (at a stretch)
Martial
Rashford
Lukaku
Sanchez
McTominay

WUM

Unless you had Neuer or Oblak lined up there is no contest, and even thats debatable. You could possibly make an argument to take Donnamura based on his age and potential, but not at present.

screenexile

Strange one this I thought all you United lads would be singing from the same hymn sheet  :o :o :o :o

TabClear

Quote from: screenexile on March 22, 2018, 03:39:45 PM
Strange one this I thought all you United lads would be singing from the same hymn sheet  :o :o :o :o

Hope you re not including me in that Screen!!!!! ;) ;)

Helix

Zlatan going to LA Galaxy contract terminated. Best of luck to him.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Helix on March 22, 2018, 06:08:40 PM
Zlatan going to LA Galaxy contract terminated. Best of luck to him.
Never fully recovered from that awful injury he got last year it seems.