£40k spent in one week to protect rapist near Omagh.

Started by Minder, February 15, 2008, 03:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

QuoteKenny Adair, who lives next door to Foley, said the amount being spent on protecting and monitoring him was "ridiculous".

"More than £40,000 this is costing for a week for one man. We wouldn't even have that in the village in maybe five or six years through tourism.

f**k I can't stand this sort of reporting.

How, in the name of Jesus!, does she know how much is it costing?
Cheap, lazy journalism and I'm surprised that some of you swallow it so easily.

That said, I'd go for the bullet to the back of the head.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

deiseach

Quote from: stew on February 15, 2008, 08:11:38 PM
40 grand on an animal that raped a 91 year old woman, and that in one week. The British must have more money than sense. What they should have done is locked him up for life and forced him to work hard labour 6 days a week for the rest of his natural born life.

And on the seventh, he can go to service?

gerry

hes left gortin and now living two mile outside omagh, that makes sense leaving a rural area with low population to one with high population.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ziggysego

Quote from: gerry on February 28, 2008, 09:05:52 PM
hes left gortin and now living two mile outside omagh, that makes sense leaving a rural area with low population to one with high population.

You sure? I heard it was in Glenhull.
Testing Accessibility

Minder

i was talking to someone earlier who works in legal profession and she reckons he is in gortin but as she would not be familiar with that part of the world she could be wrong,she has come into direct contact with him and said a more conniving,lying bastard you will not meet
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gerry

ziggy i heard he living outside killyclogher omagh,  time will tell

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: gerry on February 29, 2008, 07:13:06 AM
ziggy i heard he living outside killyclogher omagh,  time will tell

Fcuk, if he's living anywhere near Killyclogher, he'll not last to long!

Was talking to a lad from the "Derg" this week, and he reckons that alot of the folk round Aghyaran believe that Foley is innocent!!
Tbc....

nrico2006

QuoteWas talking to a lad from the "Derg" this week, and he reckons that alot of the folk round Aghyaran believe that Foley is innocent!!

There's a man near me who thinks he saw a little green man last week running about the forest.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 29, 2008, 12:27:47 PM
QuoteWas talking to a lad from the "Derg" this week, and he reckons that alot of the folk round Aghyaran believe that Foley is innocent!!

There's a man near me who thinks he saw a little green man last week running about the forest.

Your point?
Tbc....

gerry

Quotealot of the folk round Aghyaran believe that Foley is innocent!!

lived there myself for a while and when his name was first mentioned, most of the locals said he was innocent.  he was suppose to be in a pub at the time and could not have committed the offense at that time.  but with the dna against him and with him giving no reason why it should be at there.

he has to be guilty