American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Catch for me all day long great play!

Clov

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 05, 2018, 02:03:02 AM
Big decision gone to Philadelphia there.

Yeah, I thought it would be overturned.
"One of the most salient features of our culture is that there is so much bullshit"

screenexile

Capt Pat

The Pats are ahead by one but they are struggling to stop the Eagles all day long.

trileacman

Is Gronk married to his cousin? He looks like the kind of Yank who'd marry his cousin.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Syferus

Quote from: trileacman on February 05, 2018, 02:44:09 AM
Is Gronk married to his cousin? He looks like the kind of Yank who'd marry his cousin.

Wow.

screenexile

These 2 lads commentating are halfwits they haven't a clue about the catch rule!

Capt Pat

The Eagles have a touchdown here but they would maybe have been better off with a first down. Then three runs and a field goal to take time off the clock. ???

Syferus

Quote from: screenexile on February 05, 2018, 03:01:38 AM
These 2 lads commentating are halfwits they haven't a clue about the catch rule!

What? The reason they don't is because the catch rules are insane. No one has a clue.

Foles is doing everything humanly possible here to beat the evil empire.

LooseCannon

Booooooooooooooooooooomfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

screenexile

Quote from: Syferus on February 05, 2018, 03:02:55 AM
Quote from: screenexile on February 05, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

What? The reason they don't is because the catch rules are insane. No one has a clue.

Foles is doing everything humanly possible here to beat the evil empire.

I'm by no means an expert but I could clearly call the 2 catches... HOLY SHIT!!!

Syferus

The face on Robert Kraft. Brilliant.

Fingertips deciding the Super Bowl. This might be the best one of all time.

gallsman

The reason you could "clearly call" the catches was precisely because you don't know the rules. It has been a mess all year and there have been instances where that catch would have been overturned

gallsman

Syferus

Thank fĂșck for that.

Nick Foles, what a story.