American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

And ESPN were falling over themselves to claim this was the beginning of the end from Brady after a few down weeks. The Titans are a total embarrassment at this stage.

tippabu

That's the afc though, it's no way near as strong as the nfc but still the best in afc is every bit as good asbest in nfc. Pats are like the dubs which is depressing to say

Capt Pat

Jags are 14-0 up on the Steelers. Upset on the cards?

Oraisteach

Jags D looks tough, Fournette running well. If Bortles can avoid turnovers, then they're in great shape.

Capt Pat

Oraisteach

Roeth stripped, Jags TD, 28-7.

Oraisteach

It's not over. Steelers score a 4th down TD with 25 secs left in 1st half.  Fournette has been out of the game with an injury.

Syferus

If the Steelers are beaten by the Jags at home and and the NFC ends up Foles-Keenum they may as well give the terrible twins in New England the Super Bowl and save all the hassle. They won't have faced as soft a run in in any of their previous winning seasons.

AZOffaly

I've been a jinx, although I still think I'm right about the jags, but I have a feeling the Vikings may win it.

gallsman

What a throw from Bortles!

Syferus

The Jags would be some team if they had a QB.

gallsman

Unreal score on 4th & 5 by Brown

gallsman

Syferus

Fourentte much more important to this one. Already repaid his high draft pick as a RB.

Syferus

Don't like the man but Big Ben is seriously fun to watch play.