The Official World Cup 2018 Thread

Started by Ball Hopper, November 16, 2017, 05:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Commentator doesn't remember a player crying before the game was over like that Uruguay dude.... Gascoigne?

Captain Obvious

France v Brazil next is basically the final in all but name.

longballin

AZOffaly

Quote from: Captain Obvious on July 06, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

I wouldn't write off Belgium beating Brazil. Neither would I write off Croatia or someone beating the winners in a once off. Particularly France. None of the other 4 teams will fear France.

Syferus

Not your finest moment.

Boycey

Eamo's class, Pogba is so bad he's making Griezmann play shite too  ;D

quit yo jibbajabba

the worry from an "hope to fcuk England don't win" viewpoint is that by the time the team from Fra/Bel/Bra get to the final will they have in effect played their final, thus giving the "lesser" team a chance; which is why I wouldn't discount Croatia, or even England, god forbid...

Cunny Funt

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 06, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

I wouldn't write off Belgium beating Brazil. Neither would I write off Croatia or someone beating the winners in a once off. Particularly France. None of the other 4 teams will fear France.
Belgium would need to improve on their last showing to stand any chance of beating Brazil

Wildweasel74

As much as i love Brazil that diving p***k up front doesnt deserve to win a world cup

Capt Pat

Belgium v Brazil should be the game of the tournament. So much talent on both sides.

Insane Bolt

Hope Belgium win, can't stand that diving cheat.

Capt Pat

Maybe Belgium will win. They have a big height advantage over Brazil which could be exploited from set pieces.

Insane Bolt

Klinsman talking about diving😂😂

Capt Pat

All that talk about height advantage for Belgium and Brazil nearly score from their first two corners.

Cunny Funt

RTE highlighted before the game how good Brazil were on corners for marking space...