Logging in????

Started by Capt Pat, September 10, 2009, 12:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Why such drama? It can be a bit of a pain in the hole logging in on this website, it doesn't happen anywhere else. Why when you log in do you disappear out of the topic you were reading, out of general discussion and and have to go find the topic you were in and the post you want to reply to. Could this be fixed by the people who run the site?

The other thing is when it fails to log in and says try again in 2 seconds. The other thing I don't like is when it says another reply has been added while you were posting etc......I could care less to be honest. Does anyone else agree or disagree with these points.

Lady GAA GAA

Cúig huaire

I copy and past both my username and my password, yet I always have to log in twice as my password is incorrect the first time. WTF?
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: hardstation on September 10, 2009, 12:44:25 AM
Quote from: Cúig huaire on September 10, 2009, 12:41:47 AM
I copy and past both my username and my password, yet I always have to log in twice as my password is incorrect the first time. WTF?
That used to happen to me about a year ago. Every time, I had to put it in twice, even though I was sure I had it right the first time.
Tony Fearon had the same problem if I remember correctly.

Happens me as well.

LeoMc

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 10, 2009, 07:15:46 AM
That used to happen to me about a year ago. Every time, I had to put it in twice, even though I was sure I had it right the first time.

It could be your browser. When using Firefox I have to hit refresh after logging in as the computer seems to freeze but I don't have the same issues with Safari or IE.

Happens me as well.

muppet

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 10, 2009, 07:15:46 AM

Happens me as well.

Used to happen me. Wait a few seconds before logging in if the password is stored.
MWWSI 2017