The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Fabinho been very good - he's a big lad  :o

Keita time now

gawa316

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Boycey

Is it not a huge risk playing Sturridge in these games... I'm mean he's sure to break and ruin any chance of getting a transfer fee..

gawa316

Quote from: Boycey on July 07, 2018, 04:59:48 PM
Is it not a huge risk playing Sturridge in these games... I'm mean he's sure to break and ruin any chance of getting a transfer fee..

Doubt one more injury would make a difference at this stage...whoever he goes to will be knowing exactly what they are getting

Boycey

Quote from: gawa316 on July 07, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

Doubt one more injury would make a difference at this stage...whoever he goes to will be knowing exactly what they are getting

If he got injured and was gonna be out for several months surely it'd put any transfer in doubt

gawa316

Quote from: Boycey on July 07, 2018, 05:26:14 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on July 07, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

I guess...I'd say he'll end up going in a free somewhere
If he got injured and was gonna be out for several months surely it'd put any transfer in doubt

laoislad

Lovern in a World Cup semi! Henderson also..
Both have played really well so far, Henderson has been one of England's best players imo.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on July 07, 2018, 10:06:37 PM
Both have played really well so far, Henderson has been one of England's best players imo.

Don't forget the Mig...and TAA of course!

stiffler

Either lovren or Henderson will have played in a champs league final and World Cup final in the space of 2 months.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on July 07, 2018, 10:23:02 PM
Quote from: laoislad on July 07, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

Don't forget the Mig...and TAA of course!
And Fekir....

Capt Pat

Quote from: stiffler on July 07, 2018, 10:29:54 PM
Either lovren or Henderson will have played in a champs league final and World Cup final in the space of 2 months.

........and lost both.

Hound

While Sturridge is a complete sick note and clearly doesn't have anywhere near the workrate to fit into the Klopp system, he's still a miles better option off the bench than any of Solanke, Ings or Origi. In that he scores goals.

I know it's 99% certain he's going to be offloaded in the next couple of weeks, but I'm delighted to see him playing, coz it usually means I see him scoring.