The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 04, 2018, 10:55:42 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 04, 2018, 10:49:08 PM
Bit alarming that it was missed by the club and match officials at the time.

I hope this is a wind up

What, my comment or the doctor report?

J70

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 04, 2018, 11:12:32 PM
Quote from: thewobbler on June 04, 2018, 11:11:20 PM
The 4th best team in England, who haven't won a cup in years, just got beaten by the most successful club in Europe.

Only one team can win a final. When it happens against you, man up.

Let it go lads.

Who's not letting it go? This is just PR by Karius to at least make people feel a bit sorry for him.

People already felt sorry for him.

Are you saying Karius got the Chief of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Massachusetts General Hospital (a nationally reknowned medical centre in the US and the teaching hospital for Harvard) to bullshit and conspire on his behalf in some half-arsed attempt to save his Liverpool career?

https://www.massgeneral.org/News/newsarticle.aspx?id=6792

north aontroim gael

Quote from: J70 on June 05, 2018, 12:28:16 AM
The 4th best team in England, who haven't won a cup in years, just got beaten by the most successful club in Europe.

Let it go lads.

Who's not letting it go? This is just PR by Karius to at least make people feel a bit sorry for him.

Are you saying Karius got the Chief of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Massachusetts General Hospital (a nationally reknowned medical centre in the US and the teaching hospital for Harvard) to bullshit on his behalf in some half-arsed attempt to save his Liverpool career?

If you look it up you will see that John Henry is on the board of Trustees at this hospital. I'd say it's an attempt to save the lad some face or squeeze a bit more from his transfer fee. Well, that's what a cynic would say.

J70

Quote from: north aontroim gael on June 05, 2018, 12:36:48 AM

Let it go lads.

Are you saying Karius got the Chief of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Massachusetts General Hospital (a nationally reknowned medical centre in the US and the teaching hospital for Harvard) to bullshit on his behalf in some half-arsed attempt to save his Liverpool career?

If you look it up you will see that John Henry is on the board of Trustees at this hospital. I'd say it's an attempt to save the lad some face or squeeze a bit more from his transfer fee. Well, that's what a cynic would say.

This doctor is the leader of the Harvard study on the former NFL players brain injury study. Its not some diploma mill quack. You really think he'd put his credibility on the line in this manner?

Especially when half the people are going to respond in the same "cynical" manner as yourself and others here anway.

Never mind that any club who would be interested is now going to want to review these medical records before even thinking of taking a chance on him.

The lad clearly got hit by Ramos. He fucked up two minutes later. Its not implausible that it would affect him.

Capt Pat

Quote from: J70 on June 05, 2018, 12:47:47 AM

Let it go lads.

This doctor is the leader of the Harvard study on the former NFL players brain injury study. Its not some diploma mill quack. You really think he'd put his credibility on the line in this manner?

Especially when half the people are going to respond in the same "cynical" manner as yourself and others here anway.

Never mind that any club who would be interested is now going to want to review these medical records before even thinking of taking a chance on him.

The lad clearly got hit by Ramos. He fucked up two minutes later. Its not implausible that it would affect him.

If he was concussed would he at least not have gone down injured for a while. Or better yet been replaced by Mignolet before the catastrophe.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Capt Pat on June 05, 2018, 01:30:56 AM
Quote from: J70 on June 05, 2018, 12:47:47 AM

Let it go lads.

If he was concussed would he at least not have gone down injured for a while. Or better yet been replaced by Mignolet before the catastrophe.

Have you ever been confirmed concussed?  I remember getting concussion and the first I realised there was a problem was on the way home from the match when I fell asleep and the lads couldn't waken me up as I was so groggy. I didn't have any recall of the game.

Milltown Row2

Feck Ramos really did a job on Liverpool, though Salah hurt the other shoulder not the one Ramos got caught up in and VVD pushed Ramos into the keeper...

Plus all the Liverpool fans wanted new keepers anyways, long before the final
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

passedit

Don't Panic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Breathtaking ignorance of concussion right there.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on June 05, 2018, 09:53:33 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 05, 2018, 09:19:04 AM
Quote from: passedit on June 05, 2018, 09:17:59 AM
https://streamable.com/sb7kj

Clear push
did he make contact with Karius or not? no one is arguing he got pushed! My God ::)

He did, but had he not have been pushed... Should have been a penalty

Carmen Stateside

Milltown Row2

Be some craic at Anfield should they draw Madrid in the group stages of the CL

Dinny Breen

Quote from: gallsman on June 05, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

Breathtaking ignorance of concussion right there.

Concussion is all about education. Rugby had the "man up" "sure he looks grand" shit for years, only now is it getting it's act together, same with NFL, horse-racing etc. Soccer and GAA miles behind.
#newbridgeornowhere