Raw

Started by Gold, October 06, 2008, 11:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gold

Anyone else think this is the funniest/best show on TV right now?

Unmissable every Monday night!
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

ziggysego

Never heard of it
Testing Accessibility

Gold

Its on RTE 2 at 10pm.

Its a show about a restaurant in Dublin and its workers. Hilarious
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Croí na hÉireann

Not bad, similar drama to Pure Mule, fairly graphic by rte standards, available to view on their website. Why oh why though does every drama have to deal with homosexuality, it's not that f**king prevalent...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gold on October 06, 2008, 11:36:41 PM
Anyone else think this is the funniest/best show on TV right now?

Unmissable every Monday night!

Very missable IMHO
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

I wouldnt say it is unmissable, but its not bad
Very easy viewing for a Monday night when you are having problems sleeping :-\

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on October 07, 2008, 09:54:36 AM
Not bad, similar drama to Pure Mule, fairly graphic by rte standards, available to view on their website. Why oh why though does every drama have to deal with homosexuality, it's not that f**king prevalent...

was thinking the same thing myself while watching that and recalled that the prev night that 'the clinic' has their 'token' black and eastern european characters inserted into the show on the same night.It was as if the scriptwriters had a thought 'yeah we must stick in a couple of ethnic minorities' so did it in the one episode!

that dundalk (?) girls accent/voice goes through me - cant listen to her without wincing.
its like a cat being battered up a blackboard.

Croí na hÉireann

Think she's from Monaghan, fairly harsh alright, though not as bad as the D4 chick  :P

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on October 07, 2008, 11:07:46 AM
Think she's from Monaghan, fairly harsh alright, though not as bad as the D4 chick  :P
D4 - I just have a natural filter now that allows my ears switch off when hearing one of them !
:D

Bogball XV

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on October 07, 2008, 11:07:46 AM
why is she on every single f**king drama they come up with, it's like the makers must have some sort of 5 series deal with her - she'd put me off watching anyway.

Mentalman

It's harmless enough stuff really, a bit of fluff - not a patch on Pure Mule, other than sharing one actress it's not even in the same league.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

magpie seanie

QuoteThink she's from Monaghan, fairly harsh alright

I think she's grand. She seemed like a nice enough lass on Tubridy Tonight when she was on with another actress (who was a complete fox). Tubridy liked her anyway. I though he was going to vault the table and attempt to mount at one stage.

Croí na hÉireann

I know staying in is the new going out but Tubridy Seanie???  :P

bennydorano

Charlene McKenna from Monaghan town (I think).  Love the show, the Aussie annoys the feck out of me.  The fella that plays Mal went to St Pats Grammar in Armagh, his stage name is Michael Colgan but his real name is Michael Hughes, he spent his youth making remakes of films such as Back to the Future with his brother Enda!  Dont really know him but was friendly with the bro.

magpie seanie

QuoteI know staying in is the new going out but Tubridy Seanie??? 

I know. Shamer.